Anyone know of any husband and wife AD Army Warrant Pilots?

Hey yall! Long-time lurker and lover of these forums. Curious if there are any husband and wife pilots out there that I could talk to or that could share their experience here on the forum. For what its worth, we do not have kids and we are both currently AD.

NOT one and I don't know if any are on here, but I guess they'll speak up if they do. If hesitant, you shouldn't be any more so than you have already experienced. I've worked with two sets that have done this. Both sets were the same airframe, but that shouldn't even be a big deal (to not be) since the airframes are all "mostly" co-located at Army Posts (at least on the FORSCOM side). One set still going, should be about to retire. Other recently divorced (nothing new-one side creeped) and the female is now a CW5 busting the books at the Navy's XP school (WTH? ;) Kids were had in both scenarios and the normal AD (childcare) issues are to be had.

Why/what are the reasons?

The brigade splits a million different ways. So even though they have been at the same duty station together for a while, their battalions/companies go different places at different times. We were in Korea she was at home. We got back from Korea he went to AQC/IPC. He got back from that she went to Europe. She got back from Europe he did a rotation to NTC. You get the picture...

Edited by SBuzzkill
  • Like 1

The brigade splits a million different ways. So even though they have been at the same duty station together for a while, their battalions/companies go different places at different times. We were in Korea she was at home. We got back from Korea he went to AQC/IPC. He got back from that she went to Europe. She got back from Europe he did a rotation to NTC. You get the picture...

The rotational unit to the Korea/Europe. Sooo glad I escaped that one. #wrapsselfinDD214blanketandshakeshead

• 11 months later...

Not sure if this helps at all but, my son is stationed with and good friends with a married couple that are both flying 60's. They are both commissioned officers and both graduated from Rucker together. They were both stationed in Hawaii. They seem to be doing fine, they just had a baby not long ago and have had no issues. Training schedules are different but they have been able to work out the schedules pretty well.

I know of a female CW2 I went to WOCS with and a CW3 IP who was an IP at Rucker while we were in flight school. That was an interesting situation haha. But they both seem very happy and have been stationed together for her entire career. They recently had a kid. It seems to work sometimes.