September Board

Well guys. The head of the battalion board called me today. Told me the next board want till January. I don't feel like waiting that long do Imma most likely just enlist. Good luck to all that AD who still haven't heard

Youd rather give up on this program rather just wait until the November, possibly january board?? Kind of a huge career path difference to take rather than waiting 2 or 4 months...your life is yours so do whats best for you, but Id strongly consider waiting for the next board

Youd rather give up on this program rather just wait until the November, possibly january board?? Kind of a huge career path difference to take rather than waiting 2 or 4 months...your life is yours so do whats best for you, but Id strongly consider waiting for the next board

Yeah being enlisted is horrible I would never suggest it to anybody who tried this route

Yeah. That recruiter was bullshitting me because I checked and there is a November board. So I'll be waiting (impatiently)

He also said they'll look over the packet twice after fq-ns. So either he don't know what he's talking about or he's full of it

I would wait till you get the results from the November board before considering to leave the aviation field. November will also be during the new fiscal year. I'm not an expert in selection rates but I would assume that chances are higher when the new increased military budget kicks in and no prior slots for the fiscal year had been given out yet.

I would wait till you get the results from the November board before considering to leave the aviation field. November will also be during the new fiscal year. I'm not an expert in selection rates but I would assume that chances are higher when the new increased military budget kicks in and no prior slots for the fiscal year had been given out yet.

Don't worry. I am waiting.

• Like 1

Being enlisted isnt that bad. Probably the easiest job with the best benefits that anyone fresh out of high school could get.

Youre right, it has set me up for where Im going now and I should have worded it different. I honestly wouldnt be anything without my enlistment

What going enlisted will do will give you sets of skills varying on MOS (unless youre 11b like me) and help you in theblong run for your warrant packet. But thats exactly what it is - long. A lot of people are dead set on enlisting and going Warrant but never get the time or are mentally drained by the time they have the time and i feel so bad for them