September Board

hmm. My recruiter told me the deadline for Sept. 22nd board is Sept. 10. Doubt I can make it by then. Haven't even been to MEPs for the physical yet. He seems to think we can get a date for the flight physical quickly lol!

Good thing I got a nice job and am not in a rush...

Kur,

Ive been told my packet is due Sept 6th and that we need to submit a week before that. (Civilian)

I also am doing MEPS, the SIFT, and flight physical all in the next two weeks (allegedly)

The recruiters I switched to have been on point so I am hopeful. Put the squeeze on your guys and try to make it happen if you want to make this board. In the words of my recruiters, "They are selecting everyone right now. This is not normal, get it while the gettings good"

Seminole,

well good to know. Right now the next steps depend on how fast MEPS will process my medical pre-screen. According to my recruiter that can take 3 weeks since I had LASIK paperwork and a few pages else to give them. Supposedly, anything more than 3 pages, they don't even look at right away.

Good luck w the SIFT. You seem confident so I'm sure you're well prepared. Got a 63 after feeling pretty shitty most of the way through which means if you feel good about it, you should do even better.

• 2 weeks later...

GT: 115

SIFT: 49

APFT: 266

LOR’s: O3, O5, and CW4

Physical: stamped fully qualified

11B

SPC

2 Years TIS

What have the selections rates been recently?

I feel as if I dont have very much special about me that makes me stick out or would make me a strong pick other than having strongly written LORs and Resume. I have some anxeity over this board even though I'm really not miserable as a SPC I really want this because I see it as a way to make the Army a career.

GT: 114

Sift: 68

Apft: 250(lacking)

LOR's: O-3, O-5, CW4

Physical: Stamped with etp recommended, with ETP granted memo. (Should be good to go)

19D

SSG

9 years TIS.

My packet is turned in and at proponent. I'm just waiting on the board ready email and hopefully get looked at on this September board. My flight physical was a nightmare and took a year to get it approved, but I stuck with it and they finally gave me the go ahead. Here's to hoping we all see our names on that Milper Message following the board! Good luck everyone.

Kramey, I had almost exact same scores except my sift was ten points lower and Im an e5. I had a 250 and worried really bad after submission and I was just first time select this month so youll be a okay man dont worry. Also if your packet is at proponent youll be fine

This goes to everyone though, call the recruiter once a week and ask. AFAIK they wont really go out of their way to inform you and I dont blame them

• Like 1

Submitted my corrections the 17th and I called today and was told Im board ready. 12 days from proponent to ready.

right on brother.

well I submitted all of my stuff within the deadlines but my recruiter is non existent when it comes to communications. seems like it takes forever.

For example I didn't get a corrections email until the 17th. No crazy corrections but I was in the field during the time so the timing was tight.

just hoping I make the board.

Kur,

Ive been told my packet is due Sept 6th and that we need to submit a week before that. (Civilian)

I also am doing MEPS, the SIFT, and flight physical all in the next two weeks (allegedly)

The recruiters I switched to have been on point so I am hopeful. Put the squeeze on your guys and try to make it happen if you want to make this board. In the words of my recruiters, "They are selecting everyone right now. This is not normal, get it while the gettings good"

How's that going for you? As far as I know, my med pre-check hasn't passed MEPs yet. My recruiter is still trying to push for me to make this board. Mkay...I guess hope dies last hahah

How's that going for you? As far as I know, my med pre-check hasn't passed MEPs yet. My recruiter is still trying to push for me to make this board. Mkay...I guess hope dies last hahah

I cordially switched away from an unprofessional to highly professional recruiting station 2 months ago. That old station just manually requested my MEPS file to be transfered away from my current and correct MEPS station.

This takes 2 to 4 weeks to ratify since they have to physically mail my file back and forth. I cant drive the file myself nor can my current recruiters.

I will not make the September board due to this. I will decline to comment as to why my current recruiters and I believe this was done.

I hope you make the board! Don't give up hope just yet.