September Board

Congrats to everyone who has made it into this months board! it’s a great feeling to finally get that call after many many months of work. Feel free to PM me if you guys have questions about how the flow of things Is currently going. I’m about halfway through Primary atm.

• Like 2

Age - 27

GT - 112

Sift - 50

APFT - 278

Flight physical- stamped no waivers

Letters of recommendation - 0-5,0-6 and AD cw4 from 160

Battalion board 25/25 from all 3 panel members

Education - 90 credits towards BA

8 1/2 years Prior service Marine UH-1y and ah-1z/w avionics quality assurance rep and uh-1 aircrew 150 hours

Commercial pilots license with instrument rating 250 hours

Currently still in college and doing my multi engine course.

Please feel free to ask any questions ! Id be glad to help

Age-22

GT-119

SIFT-54

Flight Physical stamped with no waivers

LOR-03(company commander who was a warrant officer),05,CW4

Medic with almost three years in, no flight time.

Kind of in the same boat as you

Age - 21

GT - 118

SIFT - 50

APFT - 285

2 years TIS AD

but I am aiming for the January 19 board, was wondering how long it took to receive your flight physical stamped? I do my actual physical this week and unsure of the whole process of how I will receive the paperwork back and the wait time, would appreciate any insight as I'm building my packet on my own.

Kind of in the same boat as you

Age - 21

GT - 118

SIFT - 50

APFT - 285

2 years TIS AD

but I am aiming for the January 19 board, was wondering how long it took to receive your flight physical stamped? I do my actual physical this week and unsure of the whole process of how I will receive the paperwork back and the wait time, would appreciate any insight as I'm building my packet on my own.

I asked for an expedited response from ft Rucker and I got it back in 5 days. Shouldnt take long once submitted from the flight surgeon.

I too have been doing a little digging towards previous posts about trying to gain the same sort of info with no luck. I've seen the other Milper messages about all those selected but that's about the extent of what I've got. I've been trying to convince myself to keep up the painful wait until the board selections are posted but it has proven difficult. Only a few more weeks though everyone, good luck :)

I too have been doing a little digging towards previous posts about trying to gain the same sort of info with no luck. I've seen the other Milper messages about all those selected but that's about the extent of what I've got. I've been trying to convince myself to keep up the painful wait until the board selections are posted but it has proven difficult. Only a few more weeks though everyone, good luck :)

Good luck to you too. I've been counting down the days

Aiming for the Sep 25 board as a civilian. Only have my security interview left.

Age 26

ASVAB 99

GT 143

Sift 64

APFT 281

Flight Physical: Stamped no waivers

LOR: Aviation 0-3/civilian CFII/MEI, 18B in 75th, General Manager of current job

Education: Associate in Arts 2.3GPA (my weak point)

Flight time: Dual rated Private Pilot with 58.8 hours Rotary and 50.1 hours fixed wing

No prior service

Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

Aiming for the Sep 25 board as a civilian. Only have my security interview left.

Age 26

ASVAB 99

GT 143

Sift 64

APFT 281

Flight Physical: Stamped no waivers

LOR: Aviation 0-3/civilian CFII/MEI, 18B in 75th, General Manager of current job

Education: Associate in Arts 2.3GPA (my weak point)

Flight time: Dual rated Private Pilot with 58.8 hours Rotary and 50.1 hours fixed wing

No prior service

Good luck everyone!

You haven't turned in your pocket yet? Have you done your battalion board interview?

I have not turned in my packet or done my battalion board interview. I live on the east coast and the hurricane has delayed my security interview.

I think you're actually applying for the next board. My packet was due the 27th of last month. Good luck with that hurricane too. I live in upstate SC so I'll be dealing with a crap ton of rain. Nothing comparable with the coast tho

Anyone know how long it normally takes to get a board ready email after it goes into review?

Just go to the USAREC website and find your POC based on your location and send them an email with this template: SUBJECT: PACKET STATUS, BODY: PLEASE VERIFY THE PACKET STATUS FOR RANK_LAST NAME, FIRST NAME_DESIRED WO MOS (i.e. SSG_SMITH, JOHN_920A).

I got a response within 4 hours that my package was board ready.

Hey everybody, this is my first post, but I have been stalking this forum from the beginning so thank you to everyone who posted anything remotely helpful for this process. A word of advice for any sister service applicants like myself...If you have a security clearance currently, make sure your recruiter begins the process to change it to an Army clearance. I have 2 friends in the program that have been put into a holding pattern because their Coast Guard Secret clearance was not transferring over correctly. One of them had to wait to start his WOCS class and the other stayed an E5 upon graduation until his clearance went through. This could take over 6 months so get started as soon as you find out you were accepted.

Is it September 24th yet??