Please critique my Resume Summary

I had this critiqued awhile ago by a current warrant from this forum. I have finally gotten back my stamped physical and want to touch up my packet as much as possible before I am able to submit it. Please be honest, its much appreciated!

To call ones self an Army Aviator is a great honor and responsibility. The legacy they have carved is unmatched. I have seen first hand the impact they can make for our ground forces. I hope that my qualifications will afford me the opportunity to one day call myself an Army Aviator and make an impact myself.

Being enlisted as a horizontal engineer has provided me opportunities to learn and grow as an individual. I have been trusted with millions of dollars worth of equipment. Being responsible for the safe operation of heavy equipment has become second nature and is a quality that is also vital in Army Aviation. My attention to detail and doing the little things such as 360 degree checks may mean the life or death of a fellow soldier. I have also become proficient in working under blackout conditions with NVGs in order to accomplish my tasks. It is not a responsibility I take lightly.

Through my time in the Army, I have learned that a good leader must know both when to lead and when to follow. This is a trait that I believe I strongly possess. As a U.S. Army Aviator, I will strive to become a technical and tactical expert in order to ensure the success of my mission. I also understand that my role would include providing expert advice to commanding officers so that they can use aviation assets most efficiently. If given the opportunity to become both a Warrant Officer, and a U.S. Army Aviator, I will strive every day to become the expert that is relied upon for these decisions.