So I need advice and possibly a hookup

While gathering stuff up and going through my packet for the board, I realized I was missing my UF 3.1. Im an active duty recruiter in the middle of nowhere and did my physical at a coast guard air base. It seems they didn't send it up with my physical. So I have an unstamped, unsigned 3.1 to push up as of right this moment that never made it with my physical.

Anyone have any contacts or know of a way to reconcile this situation?

I plan on calling the coast guard base tomorrow and at least getting their portion signed. Just trying to get ahead of the game and not spend all day tracking someone willing to help me down.

Thanks in advance for any input yall have.

While gathering stuff up and going through my packet for the board, I realized I was missing my UF 3.1. Im an active duty recruiter in the middle of nowhere and did my physical at a coast guard air base. It seems they didn't send it up with my physical. So I have an unstamped, unsigned 3.1 to push up as of right this moment that never made it with my physical.

I plan on calling the coast guard base tomorrow and at least getting their portion signed. Just trying to get ahead of the game and not spend all day tracking someone willing to help me down.

Email the Warrant recruiting team. When I submitted my packet (Nov 2017) they didnt need the 3.1 for AD aviators, only the stamped physical.

You only need the front page of your stamped physical. I thought I had the same issue when I submitted my packet. Good Luck!

• Like 1