January 2019 Board

Anyone know anything about the Commissioned Officer > WO board? Like how many are sitting on it? How much more competitive is the officer board? AMIGOINGTOGETSELECTEDPLEASETELLME. Kidding, but here are my stats as a data point.

ASVAB/GT: N/A

SIFT: 75

LOR: CW5

College: BS Homeland Security (ROTC) 2.99 GPA

PT: 288

I thought I couldn't be more nervous than struggling to get my packet submitted on time, and then waiting for my AFCS waiver to be approved (was finally board ready last Wednesday). But I was wrong. I feel like I'm just going through the motions at work, not fully there until I hear the results. Stressing hard!

Good luck to everyone!

I know the AD selections results don't come out until probably next week but could someone tell me the exact location on the gowarrantnow website that the results are posted. I know you have the go to the US Army Warrant Officer Recruiting tab....but then what? The website has updated and I don't see anything that says selection results.

• Like 1

I thought I couldn't be more nervous than struggling to get my packet submitted on time, and then waiting for my AFCS waiver to be approved (was finally board ready last Wednesday). But I was wrong. I feel like I'm just going through the motions at work, not fully there until I hear the results. Stressing hard!

Good luck to everyone!

13A, I feel your pain. I was board ready in late November, and figured waiting for the board would be difficult, but little did I know those weeks would fly by. This week I can hardly stand waiting! Thank goodness work has me pretty busy out of town or I would be going crazy!

My stats:

ASVAB: 98

GT: 137

SIFT: 72

PT:270

Education: BS Mechanical Engineering, 3.2 GPA

Physical: Approved, No ETP's

Military: None

Flight: None

LOR's: CW4 RET/ Chief pilot for State LE, Commander of State LE Aviation and former CW2 or CW3 (Unsure) , Former Boss, Defense Contractor Program manager (Aviation projects)

I hope we all are selected and wish everyone the best. It looks like there are some great applicants for this board!

I know the AD selections results don't come out until probably next week but could someone tell me the exact location on the gowarrantnow website that the results are posted. I know you have the go to the US Army Warrant Officer Recruiting tab....but then what? The website has updated and I don't see anything that says selection results.

How did you hear the AD selections come out next week?

the military hasnt ever shut down with the government as far as I know. HRC is full of civilians. They process a lot of the administrative stuff to fulfill the board. Ive heard its a partial shutdown this time, dont know what sort of impact that will have on any of the civilian personnel.

• Like 1