Start on 6 June. Report date is 10 Days prior. Got my RFO about 4 days after I got my class date. With my Orders being cut about 3 days after that.

I could not find any threads with specific timelines when I was waiting for my ATRRS email. haha. Hope this helps!

Thank you so much. That helps more than you can imagine, Ive been worried to death How long it takes and wheter or not I woukd have to PCS to Korea first (Im on orders). If I have a similar timeline as yours (January board) theyll get overwritten before I habe to leave.

Hey man, you shouldn't have to PCS to Korea even if you don't get your course date in a reasonable time. Not sure how it works exactly but the MILPER message with your name on it should be proof enough for HRC to be able to rescind your orders to Korea. I'd ask around at your unit or call your branch manager and see what's up with that.

Got my class date today, all the fy19 dates are full up so Ill be in class 20-001 with a report date of 10/21. I was also put in for the distance learning which I thought they got rid of? Everyone Ive talked to about it says 20 days is pushing it to get the DL done.

Got my class date today, all the fy19 dates are full up so Ill be in class 20-001 with a report date of 10/21. I was also put in for the distance learning which I thought they got rid of? Everyone Ive talked to about it says 20 days is pushing it to get the DL done.

Did you get an email?

Did you get an email?

I got to atrrs reservation date emails, was supposed to receive my welcome letter today since Im a reservist but it didnt show before I left work. Ill double check in the morning