Civilian March Board 2019

Hey, decided to start a thread for the March board I'm shooting for. Drop tips, stats and ongoing progress. Currently have my essay, APFT, and 3 LORs done. Any input would be great! Good luck to everyone.

Here is a little background on me.

Prior service Marine Sgt. Just EASd in May. 5 years as an Air Traffic Controller.

GT:115

APFT: 280

SIFT: still haven't taken it (Any advice would be awesome)

3 LORs (O-5 Huey pilot, O-4 Air Traffic Control Officer, DOD Air Traffic Control Supervisor 48 years exp.)

Education: HS, 24 college credits

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Currently a high school applicant. I just recently started and I will be going to MEPS tomorrow. So far all I have is:

GT: 133

Background check: Clean

Essay: Second draft completed

Does anyone know the recent civilian selection rates?

Also, if anyone is at North Carolina or somewhere near it by the East coast, I would love to have the opportunity to meet up and receive some guidance on my packet.

Thanks everyone!

Currently a high school applicant. I just recently started and I will be going to MEPS tomorrow. So far all I have is:

GT: 133

Background check: Clean

Essay: Second draft completed

Does anyone know the recent civilian selection rates?

Also, if anyone is at North Carolina or somewhere near it by the East coast, I would love to have the opportunity to meet up and receive some guidance on my packet.

Thanks everyone!

The last civilian selection rate was 20/48, 41%.

• Like 1

I seem to be bouncing from one board thread to the next and no lie it's getting old but holy hell maybe I can finally be ready for this.

My packet is somewhere in QC at the recruiting battalion or something. The only thing I know right now is apparently I'm missing UF 601-210.08 (Waiver Worksheet). I don't have any waivers.

First time I'm truly clueless myself as for what to do.

Can anyone tell me how that form should look like for a 'flawless' packet? Do they still need the financial statements and police report?

• Like 1