Well Im out of the May board. Im currently active duty with 8 months left in my contract, I was going for reserve Warrant though, I guess a new rule came out that you have to be 180 days out of your ETS date to even put in a packet for flight. Spent the last 4 months of my life making sure I got to this board, so Im pretty bummed. But will re attack in September this board is amazing got so many questions answered!

Recruiter just texted to say he heard news. Havent seen the memo yet though

Well let us know when it is released! Trying to see if my package was able to make it on this board. Congrats on your selection

Ya! Congrats!! Lets us know when you hear anything else the rest of us are still pacing haha and keep us posted on you're class dates!

• Like 2

Haha I log in to see what's up. I look at the bottom of the tread to see almost everyone is here on the "user(s) are reading this topic".

Congrats Dying2fly! I think it's safe to say if I was a smoker I'd be on pack #3 by now, especially after reading that someone already knows their results.

• Like 2

Well, got FQ-NS. Recruiter said out of the 70 or so applicants only 15 were selected. Sounds like it was a pretty competitive board. Fingers crossed for the next one!

Wow that's a huge board. Sorry to hear you didn't get selected. Didn't seem like many were. Good luck on the next one! Did your recuiter get the list or just call?