July 2019 Board

Your packet will automatically be rolled to the next board. You will not get any feedback from the board as to what to fix or improve with your packet.

Didn't get picked up on my first look. Anyone know what the process is after this? I'm a sister service applicant and don't have many peoole to reach out to.

Didn't get picked up on my first look. Anyone know what the process is after this? I'm a sister service applicant and don't have many peoole to reach out to.

AD Coastie, picked up on my 2nd look after being FQ-NS in May. Shoot me a PM if you have questions.

Congrats to all of those selected, looking forward to working with all of you!

• Like 1

Yeah but things happen to other people. They get hurt, have pregnancy issues, family, etc. Candidates change their dates all the time...thus giving me an opening. It happens all the time..and history tends to repeat itself.

Yes. There is an extensive wait list already waiting for these specific slots.

For you guys that got selected in July, congrats. I was selected in the May board. My original report date was Feb/Mar. I requested an earlier date. They gave me a date of Sep 1, 6 months before my original date. And many of us in my class had our classes changed. Just give a justification on why you want a different date. It's a gamble though, I was given a 1 month notice to report. That's a lot to do in that time, move fam, sell house, clear ect.

• Like 1

How does that affect those that need to go through Basic? Would we get earlier class dates for Basic that line up with WOCS in April or would we go to Basic in April and WOCS delayed til after?

Thanks!

Yes, HRC will ensure that everything lines up in ATTRS.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...