Report day question

Sorry for posting this here, but i'm currently on leave and would rather not bother anyone at work right now.

My orders currently state "class number 19-022 reporting: 18 Sep 19 and ending: 24 Oct 19."

However, they also state that "Orders must reflect the report date given in this RFO. Reporting date is 10 days prior to start date of course to allow for inprocessing at Fort Rucker."

I checked on ATTRS and my class is supposed to begin on 19 SEP. Should I be signing in to Rucker 10 days prior to my report date or should I just report on the 18th?

Report to Rucker 10 days prior to starting WOCS. Maybe a few days earlier than that if you can. Reporting to Rucker and reporting to WOCS are 2 different things. So report to Rucker o/a 08SEP, take your time and inprocess the post, then report to WOCS on your report date of 18SEP.

Hope this clear things up.

• Like 1

Report to Rucker 10 days prior to starting WOCS. Maybe a few days earlier than that if you can. Reporting to Rucker and reporting to WOCS are 2 different things. So report to Rucker o/a 08SEP, take your time and inprocess the post, then report to WOCS on your report date of 18SEP.

Hope this clear things up.

I misread my RFO. My actual report date to Rucker is 08 SEP. Thank you.

• Like 1