Supposedly theyre going to email us when its board ready but I dont really trust that and havent had any luck whatsoever in getting a response via email. Did you have to make any corrections?

I had a couple small corrections and was able to get them done in about 2 days. I waited for about a week before I called and asked for a status. The recruiters told me they were behind on processing packets and to just wait for the email saying it was sent to USAREC. I got that email the next day. Waited another week and called again. They told me to send an email and they would get me an update.

The next morning I received my board ready email.

• Like 1

I had a couple small corrections and was able to get them done in about 2 days. I waited for about a week before I called and asked for a status. The recruiters told me they were behind on processing packets and to just wait for the email saying it was sent to USAREC. I got that email the next day. Waited another week and called again. They told me to send an email and they would get me an update.

The next morning I received my board ready email.

So a recruiter submitted your packet? I sent mine directly to USAREC

Right, so even though you sent it straight up to USAREC, it'll get pushed back down to get QAQC'd by your regional recruiter.

I did the same, and since I'm serving in SOF, the Special Operations recruiter (who I should have sent it to) emailed me for my corrections and I had to resubmit through him.

Lastly, if you're waiting on packet status, send an email to each region with the following:

Subject: Packet Status

Body:

PLEASE VERIFY THE PACKET STATUS FOR Rank_Name_MOS

I got my reply back the same day. Hope this helps

• Like 1

Right, so even though you sent it straight up to USAREC, it'll get pushed back down to get QAQC'd by your regional recruiter.

I did the same, and since I'm serving in SOF, the Special Operations recruiter (who I should have sent it to) emailed me for my corrections and I had to resubmit through him.

Lastly, if you're waiting on packet status, send an email to each region with the following:

Subject: Packet Status

Body:

PLEASE VERIFY THE PACKET STATUS FOR Rank_Name_MOS

I got my reply back the same day. Hope this helps

This 👆

• Like 1

Thank you! I wasnt sure how the process went after submission. That actually makes more sense now for when Id call they said theyre behind on packet corrections, but I got my corrections from a civilian and submitted through the corrections email. Nonetheless, Im sure how it gets in doesnt matter too much. Glad to have heard others experiences though! I will email some people. Thanks again.

Called yesterday and received my board ready confirmation. Looking forward to the results.

AD SSG

15Q Air Traffic Controller

TIS: 6 years 5 months

SIFT: 48

APFT: 289

College: Associates; 134 credits; 3.48 GPA

LOR: O3, O5, CW5

Physical: Stamped w/ ETP

Good luck to all!!