How do the packet dates work?

I'm putting together my packet currently. My recruiter has never done a WOFT before, so there is some info that neither of us are clear on. He's putting in the work though, I'll give him that.

1) Are the packet submit deadlines on https://recruiting.army.mil/ISO/AWOR/BOARD_SCHEDULE/ for active duty only, or also for civilian?

2) The update deadline mean you have until that date to update your packet with better stats right? For example, if I did another PT test and scored higher, I could submit that into my packet by the update deadline right?
3) I've read on here that they have done away with the interview board for WOFT candidates. My recruiter has said different, and I'm scheduled for an interview board in August.

bonus question: Is there a website that a civilian can go check to see the stats of what % were selected on prior boards?

Thanks in advance.

Best advice I can give you is to just have everything board ready and submitted by the "packet deadline".

1. Civilian and AD.

2. Yes, but I wouldn't trust the army. Those updates will be at their mercy and no one cares more about your packet than you. So updates might not always be submitted in time by them even if you submit the updates two weeks ahead of the updates deadline

3. No they do not do interview boards anymore for WOFT applicants.

4. Vertical reference is the best website to find selection rates. Last board was like 28% and the board before that was 33% FYI.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Best advice I can give you is to just have everything board ready and submitted by the "packet deadline".

1. Civilian and AD.

2. Yes, but I wouldn't trust the army. Those updates will be at their mercy and no one cares more about your packet than you. So updates might not always be submitted in time by them even if you submit the updates two weeks ahead of the updates deadline

3. No they do not do interview boards anymore for WOFT applicants.

4. Vertical reference is the best website to find selection rates. Last board was like 28% and the board before that was 33% FYI.

Warrant Officer Recruiter at Fort Knox told me the deadlines are only for active duty.