November 2019 Board

I swear in Wednesday.  Some of things I need to start doing, I'm guessing I have to wait to do.  AKO account? Other things I need to start rolling but can't appear to do on the net from home.  Hope to get more info on all this on Wednesday.  Anyone have any insight on how to sign into resources possibly behind a vpn?  

11 minutes ago, Luckylife64 said:

Congratulations to all who were selected! 
So I ask my recruiter today and they said I was still “board ready” in the system and they didn’t have any notification come in. Should I just assume I’ll be on the January board now and didn’t get it on this one?

I’m not sure brother, when I called my recruiter he said “ you have been DA selected”. If you were FQ-NS an email usually goes out the day of the milper message. 

4 hours ago, Luckylife64 said:

Congratulations to all who were selected! 
So I ask my recruiter today and they said I was still “board ready” in the system and they didn’t have any notification come in. Should I just assume I’ll be on the January board now and didn’t get it on this one?

So I was a non select in the AD September board. I got told the same thing when I called my recruiter the Monday after the board. I’m not saying you are too i’m just saying what happened. Good luck though! Hope it all works out. I’m on my second look now. 

4 hours ago, Knox67 said:

I swear in Wednesday.  Some of things I need to start doing, I'm guessing I have to wait to do.  AKO account? Other things I need to start rolling but can't appear to do on the net from home.  Hope to get more info on all this on Wednesday.  Anyone have any insight on how to sign into resources possibly behind a vpn?  

Are you asking for assistance in accessing websites from home? 

I've used militarycac since the beginning of my career. Can easily check my emails at home and most army websites.

14 hours ago, Shibagod said:

Are you asking for assistance in accessing websites from home? 

I've used militarycac since the beginning of my career. Can easily check my emails at home and most army websites.

I'll check into that.  From what I'm learning, a CAC card will be required before I can do some of these things.

Question for anyone that can help out.  Going tomorrow to swear in and sign contract.  S2S.  I thought I'd be signing a 153a or a 09W contract but my recruiter texted me to say I'd be signing a 09D.   For those that have done the same, is this what you have signed?

The only information I can see on 09D says, College Trainee.    Any answers are greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, Knox67 said:

Question for anyone that can help out.  Going tomorrow to swear in and sign contract.  S2S.  I thought I'd be signing a 153a or a 09W contract but my recruiter texted me to say I'd be signing a 09D.   For those that have done the same, is this what you have signed?

The only information I can see on 09D says, College Trainee.    Any answers are greatly appreciated.

I was selected on the September board. When I went in they had a 09W which is warrant officer candidate and it was option 12 which is US Army Warrant Officer Flight Training. This is what I signed. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cmax23 said:

I was selected on the September board. When I went in they had a 09W which is warrant officer candidate and it was option 12 which is US Army Warrant Officer Flight Training. This is what I signed. 

Really appreciate the quick answer.  That's what I was expecting.  Hopefully will get it done tomorrow and find out class number and ship dates.

1 hour ago, eyrk said:

Got ahold of a recruiter, apparently there's no update on my status which makes me significantly less hopeful. 

Same here, waiting on what MILPER says. My status still shows “board ready”, which the recruiter said there are three other AD applicants on the November board she’s reviewing that also have “board ready” with no changes yet. She’s also confirmed the message about MILPER being posted after thanksgiving. 
At least we won’t have to keep logging in to check during the holidays. Enjoy it while you can.

16 minutes ago, Luckylife64 said:

Same here, waiting on what MILPER says. My status still shows “board ready”, which the recruiter said there are three other AD applicants on the November board she’s reviewing that also have “board ready” with no changes yet. She’s also confirmed the message about MILPER being posted after thanksgiving. 
At least we won’t have to keep logging in to check during the holidays. Enjoy it while you can.

Wouldn't that be some sh*t if only three of us didn't make it. Did she say it's unusual or anything? Recruiter I talked to said it wasn't good or bad news that it just hadn't been updated to select or non select. I'm conflicted cause on one hand that doesn't mean non select so far which is good, but then why isn't it update to select or something. I'll be stressing all weekend. 

21 minutes ago, eyrk said:

Wouldn't that be some sh*t if only three of us didn't make it. Did she say it's unusual or anything? Recruiter I talked to said it wasn't good or bad news that it just hadn't been updated to select or non select. I'm conflicted cause on one hand that doesn't mean non select so far which is good, but then why isn't it update to select or something. I'll be stressing all weekend. 

If your status reads Board Ready..... you are a non select