November 2019 Board

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 6:59 PM, eyrk said:

Wouldn't that be some sh*t if only three of us didn't make it. Did she say it's unusual or anything? Recruiter I talked to said it wasn't good or bad news that it just hadn't been updated to select or non select. I'm conflicted cause on one hand that doesn't mean non select so far which is good, but then why isn't it update to select or something. I'll be stressing all weekend. 

I'll join that party. Here I was hoping for some good news.

I can't even get ahold of my recruiters on a normal duty day, so I guess I'll be waiting for Monday.

Just got off the phone with my Warrant Officer recruiter... 

FQ-NS which will push me to the January board. 
Wish the best of luck to you all. Hopefully the message comes out soon for y’all.

anyone that got selected on the second look I’d appreciate any help I can get on how to update and properly sell my package to the board. 

24 minutes ago, Luckylife64 said:

Just got off the phone with my Warrant Officer recruiter... 

FQ-NS which will push me to the January board. 
Wish the best of luck to you all. Hopefully the message comes out soon for y’all.

anyone that got selected on the second look I’d appreciate any help I can get on how to update and properly sell my package to the board. 

I can shoot you my packet if it helps, did your recruiter mention when the message should drop? 

1 hour ago, eyrk said:

Got the word also FQ-NS as well. Milper should drop today or tomorrow. 

I'll take all the help the community can give for fixing up my packet. Not sure where exactly I went wrong, thought I had don't decent stats and packet. 

It may seem obvious, but focus on what you can control. Things like APFT and looking over letters/summary over and over. Your stats looked good at a glance. The only thing that stood out was your Apft. I got my eyes on what may have been the Civilian board summary, and it had an average Apft of 260s.