9 hours ago, Silverfox said:

Getting my packet ready for January. Haven’t gotten into anything yet, I’m a civilian. My recruiter wants to rush it for January board, told me next  board will mayybe be in June so better for me to try it out for January and then just enlist if I dont get selected, wait for June  and try again (yea sure). Anyone aware of a board schedule between January and June? Is he just trying to make me fail to enlist and THeENd.?... probably. 
Any chance  to get the whole packet ready in less than two months? I’ve been studying/training for a while and got some Lors on the way. Just couldn’t find an actual recruiter.

thanks

January / March / May / July / September... Etc. Happens every other month. Check out the warrant officer recruiting page. Schedule is the same for civilian just different submission timeline. Your recruiter may not know everything about the process. 

Thought so too, yes I looked up the board schedule. I’m in Alaska was wondering if maybe they have less boards up there. But I guess he’s just trying to make me rush so that I’ll failed and then he’ll get me to enlist. 
Guess I’ll just keep looking for a good recruiter...

I’m not gonna rush it.

2 hours ago, Silverfox said:

Thought so too, yes I looked up the board schedule. I’m in Alaska was wondering if maybe they have less boards up there. But I guess he’s just trying to make me rush so that I’ll failed and then he’ll get me to enlist. 

I’m not gonna rush it.

You're location ultimately doesn't matter since all packets are submitted and boarded together by USAREC.

3 hours ago, Silverfox said:

I’m not gonna rush it.

Are you attempting active duty or National Guard?

Round two was FQ-NS for November 

GT: 118

SIFT: 54

APFT: 292

Military: Active duty E-6, 7 years TIS 

Mil experience: no flight time, 1 operational deployment, 4 duty stations. 

Civ Ed: 38 hours, 3.66 GPA 

Physical: stamped no waivers

LOR: O-3 CDR, O-5 BN CDR, CW3 UH-60 Pilot, CW5 MH-47 Pilot w/160th 

• Like 1