UF 3.2 & 3.3 for Civilian/S2S Packet?

I started my packet as an in-service and used the USAREC Forms (UF) for the resume/essay and LORs (have two that used digital signatures as active duty). I eventually separated from active duty and now going as a Seat to Street (S2S) with PS. The recruiter said it should be fine and a SWO who looked over my packet hasn't seen it in done like that, but doesn't see a problem with it.

Has anyone submitted a S2S with these forms vice a civilian style resume/essay/LOR format?

Thank you.

Yes, half of my package was the Army form, and half was just regular paperwork. I got selected first look I was technically S2S but still in the IRR. I think it has more to do with the strength of the packet than the forms used. Your mileage may vary and someone may correct me, but that was my experience on the March 2019 board

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, jkray said:

Yes, half of my package was the Army form, and half was just regular paperwork. I got selected first look I was technically S2S but still in the IRR. I think it has more to do with the strength of the packet than the forms used. Your mileage may vary and someone may correct me, but that was my experience on the March 2019 board

what did you have to do to get out of the IRR?

3 hours ago, nil5038 said:

what did you have to do to get out of the IRR?

I transferred to the Army from the IRR with a DD-368 conditional release. Im pretty sure that was the only extra document I had, and it proved that the USMC was going to let me go if I got selected. 

Don’t want to scare you but mine took 4 months to be returned to me. However don’t be afraid to make phone calls. No one cares about your career more than you do. I ended up calling a Major down at manpower to get mine done, I probably shouldn’t have done it, but I was a Capt and about to leave the USMC so what were they gonna do kick me out?

My experience was that the recruiter wouldn’t even talk to me without a signed 368 in hand. And I doubt the board will select you without knowing you have been released from you obligation to another service. But things may have changed in the last 8 months. Do what you need to keep moving forward but don’t count on being able to get this later

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 4:54 PM, jkray said:

I transferred to the Army from the IRR with a DD-368 conditional release. Im pretty sure that was the only extra document I had, and it proved that the USMC was going to let me go if I got selected. 

As IRR, who did you route your DD-368 request through? My IRR knowledge is limited, but I've been told there's no real chain to route requests like that through.

Well I started the process before I was in the IRR so I routed it thru my normal chain. Then made a bunch of phone calls to manpower to get it taken care of. But I was in the SMCR when I started so it was always being handled by the reserve side o the house

Another question for In-service to Civilian board folks.

My Flight and General Physical exam was done while on AD under what was called a FDME. Essentially a pre-commissioning/aviation physical. It contains the following: HQ USAREC Form 3.1 w/ PUHLES, DD 2807-1 (Med Exam), DD 2808 (Fly Phys), DA Form 5550 (Body Fat), EKG, Bloodwork/Labs,  DD 2992 (Med Recc for Flying), DD 2216E (Hearing Test), and a DD 2766C (shot records).  

The Civilian board requires the 2808 Stamped (which I have), but also a "USMEPCOM 680-3ADP (w/ DAT Results Posted)". It looks to have similar information as the FDME minus the 2808.

Did any of you use the FDME in lieu of this 680 for the civ board?