28 minutes ago, Alice'sRestaurant said:

Unfortunately, I'm a civilian and don't have access to the MILPER. I don't know if they are still accepting/processing packets at this time. 

I have an applicant for the WOFT I am processing for the May board. When I talked to the Warrant Officer Recruiting CW4 on Tuesday, in regards to this delay, she said specifically they are still accepting and processing packets. Which makes sense because the packet is a virtual PDF sent through email or an online packet submitted by recruiter. I would still follow the deadlines. Recruiters are working form home but we can still set up shop and Submit packets. I’ve been working on one all day. 

• Thanks 2

On 3/23/2020 at 2:33 PM, Alice'sRestaurant said:

Saw this on Reddit and thought that I'd share: 

"For anyone wondering, per MILPER 20-082, the March WOSB will convene 15-19 June 2020. The May WOSB will convene 22-26 June 2020. No change to July and September WOSB."

This is correct. I am looking at it now. All deadlines remain the same however.. 

On 4/1/2020 at 10:07 PM, Alice'sRestaurant said:

Is there any insight as to how the back-to-back WOSBs will factor into first and second looks? For example, would a FQ-NS packet for the March Board (15-19 June) be automatically pushed into the May WOSB (22-26 June)? Or will all FQ-NS packets be pushed to the July board?

March NSs will be on may’s selection board.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard definitively if the March and May boards will be happening separately? As in the first week is March and the second May so that results will post separately or both results will publish the 29th. I've reached out to my recruiter but he has been traveling and hasn't gotten back to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Spoke to a recruiter on Schofield Barracks today.  He said the "unofficial" results for the March board should be available to recruiters by this Friday.  Just give your local recruiter a call, if he/she isn't opposed to releasing the "unofficial" info, they should be able to tell you if you made it.  Recruiters have access to GEARS, which is the system used to track packets as they progress through the whole process.  The system isn't perfect though, as sometimes it doesn't update frequently.  Kind of like your USPS deliveries.  hahaha

38 minutes ago, Termin8 said:

Spoke to a recruiter on Schofield Barracks today.  He said the "unofficial" results for the March board should be available to recruiters by this Friday.  Just give your local recruiter a call, if he/she isn't opposed to releasing the "unofficial" info, they should be able to tell you if you made it.  Recruiters have access to GEARS, which is the system used to track packets as they progress through the whole process.  The system isn't perfect though, as sometimes it doesn't update frequently.  Kind of like your USPS deliveries.  hahaha

I hope this is true! However, this is a 4 day weekend so we will be off on Friday through Monday. I assume they will have the unofficial tomorrow. I have never heard of GEARS but I will try to find it tomorrow. I’ll post as soon as I know something. 

I’m going to be honest, no where in that MILPER message does it specify which board is taking place when. It also does not specify if it will be a split board proceeding (it should, as a person on a selection board cannot sit through two proceedings).

The board is from 18 MAY 20 - 29 MAY 20. That’s the duration of the board. If we look at it as a whole board like the MILPER message has it written, it’s completely possible and highly likely that the board will results will post 5 JUN 20.

Of course I’m not trying to be a Debbie-downer. I just feel like it’s a more realistic timeline.

16 minutes ago, m4k4tt4ck said:

I’m going to be honest, no where in that MILPER message does it specify which board is taking place when. It also does not specify if it will be a split board proceeding (it should, as a person on a selection board cannot sit through two proceedings).

The board is from 18 MAY 20 - 29 MAY 20. That’s the duration of the board. If we look at it as a whole board like the MILPER message has it written, it’s completely possible and highly likely that the board will results will post 5 JUN 20.

Of course I’m not trying to be a Debbie-downer. I just feel like it’s a more realistic timeline.

That’s how I interpreted the MILPER as well.