2 minutes ago, EricLuna said:

Ragnar is trolling, he was selected back in July. Keep your heads up boys.

Lol. He right! Good luck gents. You’ll get selected, if not first look then second. If you don’t get selected after your second look, try again. 

1 minute ago, Mrhoodhimself07 said:

10-15 business days?! Are they mailing my results from Amazon? I should’ve told them I have Prime

Right? That’s the word my AD recruiter gave me at the beginning of the week but I don’t believe it honestly. Most of the time the MILPER posts the week after the board.

4 minutes ago, Travis3311 said:

It should be the next Friday after the end of the board. If you go back and check the old MILPER messages for previous boards its always the following Friday 

When I dropped a packet in ‘18 the results came out the following Wednesday on my first look and the following Thursday on my second. Could be any day I guess.

Gt Score: 120

SIFT: 52

APFT: 256

Education: Bachelors degree in Finance 3.2 GPA

LOR: CW5 Apache Pilot, CW4 Black Hawk Pilot, 0-5 Black Hawk Pilot, Professor from College

Physical: Stamped

Waivers: None

Just got the update from the recruiter for the March Board was a NS first board, What do you guys recommend for July board any correction updates are due June 15th ?