3 hours ago, nil5038 said:

Got selected! first look! Idk if you guys have seen my prior post but this sh*t has been a huge uphill battle just getting my package in. Service transfer, one exception to policy request, recruiters in three separate states... huge battle. Keep fighting guys

Congrats dude! Super stoked for you!

1 hour ago, BR3Y3S said:

I'm not an expert in how this whole process actually works (especially considering we are in a weird circumstance) but I can't see how it would take two weeks to compile results and publish a MILPER...but who knows. 

Haha I was thinking the exact same thing.. especially since they know the civilian results. I was also curious why the board was delayed because the Station Commander of the Warrant Officer recruiting said that all boards are virtual... lol I also wonder if we have to wait the 90 days for class dates also. My recruiting tour ends in 3 months. I can’t imagine staying here an extra 3-5 months than I have to.

Just now, Mrhoodhimself07 said:

Haha I was thinking the exact same thing.. especially since they know the civilian results. I was also curious why the board was delayed because the Station Commander of the Warrant Officer recruiting said that all boards are virtual... lol I also wonder if we have to wait the 90 days for class dates also. My recruiting tour ends in 3 months. I can’t imagine staying here an extra 3-5 months than I have to.

I'm in sort of a similar situation...I'm doing a job right now that only has a year obligation. My year ends in August so I'm really trying to figure all of this out before I get sent over to another unit for what could potentially be like two months lol

6 minutes ago, Wndrman said:

I made it!! Active duty. Called my Regional Recruiter and she informed me I was selected! All this waiting finally paid off! 

Congrats! I just shot an email out to my regional recruiting CW3 after I saw that 😬

59 minutes ago, Mrhoodhimself07 said:

My buddy is a civilian that was selected on this board. He will he in the October class. That’s a good turn around. Also, has anyone heard about being pushing into the July board for non selects? I can’t get an answer from anyone.

I was a non select for May. They roll you over to July. 

2 hours ago, Mrhoodhimself07 said:

My buddy is a civilian that was selected on this board. He will he in the October class. That’s a good turn around. Also, has anyone heard about being pushing into the July board for non selects? I can’t get an answer from anyone.

Yes, I confirmed with Ft Knox, NS from May are pushed to the July board

51 minutes ago, Sgetti5 said:

I have been looking for a sub about the June board for the non selects and haven’t really found anything. If anyone has information about that I would appreciate it. 

There is no June board. Boards are bimonthly, with the next one in July (unless it changes again).

1 hour ago, Ampdddd said:

Anyone have confirmation on whether or not results are coming out today, or will it be next week sometime? 

I think it’s safe to assume next week. I don’t get it. Civilians already know. It’s hard to get any information from the recruiters besides no later than the 12th.. 

This post dove right off the end after the list published. Congratulations to everyone who was selected for 153A. That’s amazing for you guys. For all others, resubmit and try again. It doesn’t mean it’s the end. Keep your heads up, thank you for participating in this forum. I, and I’m sure other have appreciated it.