JAN BOARD RES

4 minutes ago, Axesteel said:

Sorry to say i was a FQ-NS for this board idk if its even worth to try for march board tbfh anymore.

SIft 51

asvab 114

apft 279

LOR 2 Professors and a Senior media tech

Keep your head up. Lotta guys on here post their selection on the second board. Plenty of pilots were in this exact same position.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Axesteel said:

Sorry to say i was a FQ-NS for this board idk if its even worth to try for march board tbfh anymore.

SIft 51

asvab 114

apft 279

LOR 2 Professors and a Senior media tech

Sorry to hear that. Did you get an email yet, or did your recruiter let you know?
Also Ampdddd is 100% correct. A lot of people on here were FQ-NS on their first look. Don't give up.

14 minutes ago, Axesteel said:

SIft 51

asvab 114

apft 279

LOR 2 Professors and a Senior media te

You're automatically rolled over to the next board. Most get picked on their second look because of the sheer volume of applicants. Just keep your head up till then. Good.luck.

1 hour ago, Ampdddd said:

There has been plenty of people that have been FQ-NS on their first board then turn around and get selected on the next. Don’t tap into giving up so easily, if you truly want to become an Aviator keep pushing for it. 

1 hour ago, LordByron423 said:

Sorry to hear that. Did you get an email yet, or did your recruiter let you know?
Also Ampdddd is 100% correct. A lot of people on here were FQ-NS on their first look. Don't give up.

1 hour ago, Minnrai said:

Keep your head up. Lotta guys on here post their selection on the second board. Plenty of pilots were in this exact same position.

thankyou, its just hard at time just got to wait 2 more months thats all no biggy, what should i improve tho?

26 minutes ago, Axesteel said:

thankyou, its just hard at time just got to wait 2 more months thats all no biggy, what should i improve tho?

I feel you. Been working on it for 10 months. If I don't get selected these are the things I'm going to work on.. Start accumulating college credits. Some universities offer a B.S. in aviation science and some of those classes get you flight hours. Regular gen ed classes won't hurt either. Check that bio and LoR. Theres no max amount of letters of rec that you can submit so get more. If you want an amazing LoR, write it yourself. No one knows your strengths better then you do. I wrote all three of mine and each auditor added a few sentences here and there then signed. Just dont quit. Nothing worth having comes easy, so when you get selected this loss will it that much sweeter.

12 minutes ago, Minnrai said:

I feel you. Been working on it for 10 months. If I don't get selected these are the things I'm going to work on.. Start accumulating college credits. Some universities offer a B.S. in aviation science and some of those classes get you flight hours. Regular gen ed classes won't hurt either. Check that bio and LoR. Theres no max amount of letters of rec that you can submit so get more. If you want an amazing LoR, write it yourself. No one knows your strengths better then you do. I wrote all three of mine and each auditor added a few sentences here and there then signed. Just dont quit. Nothing worth having comes easy, so when you get selected this loss will it that much sweeter.

Well to the recent redditor said it was worthless to keep trying since im young and immature, but i dont know what to do anymore.

5 minutes ago, Axesteel said:

Well to the recent redditor said it was worthless to keep trying since im young and immature, but i dont know what to do anymore.

People told me it was pointless to try to even join the military because I have a heart murmur, yet alone trying to get flight qualified. I got waivers for both and passed my flight physical. I'm at the last step, which is waiting to hear the good or bad news on getting selected. 

Do everything in your power to improve your packet for the March board. Revise your essay, get better LORs from some aviators if possible. Improve your APFT if you can. Maybe take a few flight hours if you can afford it. The point is, KEEP TRYING. 

2 minutes ago, LordByron423 said:

People told me it was pointless to try to even join the military because I have a heart murmur, yet alone trying to get flight qualified. I got waivers for both and passed my flight physical. I'm at the last step, which is waiting to hear the good or bad news on getting selected. 

Do everything in your power to improve your packet for the March board. Revise your essay, get better LORs from some aviators if possible. Improve your APFT if you can. Maybe take a few flight hours if you can afford it. The point is, KEEP TRYING. 

this is what i was told on reddit saying i was to young and pointless

Listen man, I'm not trying to harsh on you or put you down. This is seriously constructive criticism and may come across harsh over text. I've seen your posts here and on vr, and frankly I don't think youre currently cut out for this line of work. Your posts seem to lack maturity, you're blowing up every forum with questions that have been answered or have better places to put them, you constantly are typing half gibberish (I understand this is an informal platform, but your grammar is to the point it doesn't seem that you know the proper way) and don't have an attitude that seems to be willing to learn. You're talking like an authority on warrant officers and packets when you are not selected. You don't display the attitude that officers and aviators require. I believe the reason you are being downvoted so heavily on this sub is because you are rubbing people the wrong way with your maturity level.

To be honest, it seems due to your age. There is nothing wrong with this. I advise that you go out and get some real world experience and try again when you are older. Look at other street to seat candidates credentials and try to Branch out. You should try to build your professionalism and resume. Street to seat guys I met in flight school were either incredibly well connected or incredibly smart. There were some younger guys, but they had a lot of experience. They call it high school to flight school, but the odds that you are going to join with nothing but some high school stuff is incredibly rare. Build your leadership experience and experience some stuff out in the real  world and try again later. Try to get an aviator to recommend you.