Helipad in a residential neighborhood?

Jennie

On 2/1/2020 at 6:39 PM, Eric Hunt said:

Since then, though, the anti-helicopter brigade (one particular political party) has killed any chance of helicopters landing anywhere other than the airports.

It is funny how across the globe there is a persistent mindset of one political persuasion that wants to crush anything to do with freedom, liberty, fun, etc. 

Sounds like the OPs mind is made it up. I would wait to see how much of a nuisance this really is before getting angry about someone using their private property for their own purposes. This just reminds me of the folks who lose their minds over jet-skis and power boats and get their "idyllic lake" at the expense of the other half of the people who bought homes their to enjoy other types of recreation.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Speaking from experience I would venture that the odds of one of the residents complaining are pretty high.  That can lead to the local police getting calls and responding.  In some cases depending on local ordinances (noise, disturbing the peace, etc.) they can issue citations and it all goes downhill from there.  You may get lucky and everybody will enjoy the novelty.

• Like 1