MAY 2020 BOARD (MARCH 2020 PACKET DEADLINE)

3 hours ago, Mrhoodhimself07 said:

Lol try finding “one that will work for you.” I submitted my guy’s packet yesterday. 

haha 😁 mine got submitted today. After I sent my recruiter a picture message of your previous post. See, there's bad recruiters, good recruiters and better recruiters 😉 thanks for being the better recruiter

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was able to submit my packet in March, for the "May" now June board. After submission I never received anything back referring to corrections or confirmation, so I am assuming none were to be made. I know the deadline is still 13 April for corrections and was wondering, due to all the issues going, on did anyone else receive a confirmation or something back after submission?

- Thanks   

17 hours ago, Alt-Suit21 said:

I was able to submit my packet in March, for the "May" now June board. After submission I never received anything back referring to corrections or confirmation, so I am assuming none were to be made. I know the deadline is still 13 April for corrections and was wondering, due to all the issues going, on did anyone else receive a confirmation or something back after submission?

- Thanks   

You definitely should have gotten something stating that your packet had been received and, if corrections needed to be made if there were any of course. Also even if it was good to go, you should have gotten an email stating your packet been sent to proponent for qualification. You might want to reach out to your Recruiting branch and make sure it was received.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2020 at 5:02 AM, Termin8 said:

MILPER Message 20-123 just dropped.  The March and May WOSB will be conducted simultaneously and will convene 18-29 May 2020.  There is no change to the July and September WOSB.  Hope this is good news to everyone.

I was unaware of this.. thanks for letting us know!

As Mrhoodhimself07 said "finding one (a recruiter) that will work for you” is easier said than done.  You have to remember that as a civilian, recruiters don't have any "extra" incentive to go above and beyond to help you out.  Warrant Packets have a lot more paperwork than your standard enlistment contract.  As such, it is up to you to bug the sh*t out of him/her and be persistent until you get what you want.  You have to be the one to ensure timelines are being met, the right documents are filled out, and everything is squared away.  I realize that some civilians don't live close to a recruiting station so it may be difficult to "show face" often enough to relay the importance of submitting your packet on time.  I would at a minimum get your recruiter's phone number and call him/her once a week to get a status update.  You are the only one who cares about your future.  Don't get discouraged in your endeavors, demand answers and make that recruiter work for his paycheck.  Never take NO for an answer. 

E-5 5 years TIS

11B one Afghanistan deployment 

GT Score: 113

SIFT: 50

APFT: 293

Education: 16 credit hours/ 3.9 gpa

LOR: O3, O5, CW4, CW5

Physical: Stamped

Waivers: None

I originally submitted for the march board back in January for the march board, had my board ready status before all this COVID crisis happened but now may and march is all the same board. Speaking to the CW5 that wrote my LOR and a recent WOFT graduate they both said the big deciders are your LOR's and how your experience can help support troops on the ground but who knows how it'll all turn out next week! Good luck to all of you!

On 5/3/2020 at 11:16 PM, stanleycr4 said:

E-5 TIS over 4 years 

GT: 111

SIFT: 44

APFT:255

ED: 47 college credits

LOR: CW4, company commander, Battalion commander 

UH-60 Flight instructor: over 600 hours

psychical: stamped 

waivers:none  

2nd time submitting 

Where you a qualified non select for your first submission?

So my packet is boarded for this month. From what I hear...this board has seven hundred packets....

My stats:

GT: 127

SIFT: 62

APFT: 300

Education: Bachelors Degree, 1 semester of graduate work

Flight time: 13 hours

Service: 4 years enlisted, 3 years as a Naval Officer

LORs: Navy fighter pilot O-5, cw5 chinook driver, E-9 I worked for in my division

I asked in the March board thread and no one seemed to know. I know both boards are happening simultaneously. Does anyone know if results will be posted separately? Or if both boards are combined to one large board that publishes the 29th? I haven't been able to reach a recruiter as he's been traveling.

5 minutes ago, joshc2387 said:

I asked in the March board thread and no one seemed to know. I know both boards are happening simultaneously. Does anyone know if results will be posted separately? Or if both boards are combined to one large board that publishes the 29th? I haven't been able to reach a recruiter as he's been traveling.

theyll be published at the same time