Military Trained Turbine Ferry Pilot Available

Hello. Thank you for looking at my post.

I am a U.S. Army trained commercial helicopter pilot in the Northeast United States (NYC). I am a dedicated professional, and have been flying commercially for over 10 years.

I have experience with many types of medium and light turbine helicopters (See types below). I have extensive ferry experience. I am available for domestic and international ferry flights with a minimum of 7 days advance notice. Please review my qualifications below and feel free to Email me at Hawk33EB@aol.com if you have any questions. Please be sure to write "FERRY PILOT" in the subject line.

Again, if there is any additional information I can provide, please just let me know. Thank you for your time.

My Info:

FAA Ratings:

Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Helicopter

Commercial Instrument AMEL, ASEL

Medical:

1st Class Unrestricted

Flight Time:

3600 Hrs Total

2800 Turbine Helo

675   Multi Engine Helo

300   Instrument time

300   Night Unaided

250   Night Vision Goggle

Experience in these Types:

Bell -

205/UH-1, AH-1, 206, 222, 230, 407, 430

Eurocopter -

EC120, EC130, AS350, AS355, SA365N2

Sikorsky -

S-76A, B, C, C+

Fees:

$350 per day Domestic, plus expenses*

$550 per day International, plus expenses*

I will provide a detailed route plan, complete with all estimated fuel stops, layovers and expenses. Half of my fees are payable up front, with remainder due upon delivery. ALL estimated expenses (Fuel, Hotels, per diem/food, etc) are payable in advance, with any differences settled upon delivery, OR, I will accept a validated credit card to be used for all expenses (Reciepts provided). The only other expense is transportation to the pick up point, and from the drop off point. All payment must be via Certified Check or Money Order, and must be payable in US$.

*fees are per person if two pilots required. Second pilot will be of my chosing, and have at least the same qualifications I have.