June 5, No flight phys req, No more APFT?

Trust but verify is the biggest lesson I've learned through this process of putting my packet together. 

While I trust my recruiter, I want to verify that what he told me this week is correct, since I have not been able to verify any of it. 

1- The next board deadline is June 5th for the July board.  Everything I've read on the USAREC site says May 15th is the deadline for the July board and June 5th is nowhere to be found.

2- Flight physicals are no longer required for a WOFT packet due to COVID-19

3- An APFT score is not required for packets since the APFT has been suspended due to Covid-19

Are any of the above true?

Sounds highly questionable. When you finish WOCS you get another flight physical, you wont fly without an up slip period. I doubt they’d just gamble and let people through without the initial one. Also, PT scores are one of the most heavily weighed parts of the packet. 

If I were you Id call other recruiting stations and try to verify this info.

• Like 1

The recruiters see different deadlines for some reason. When we were putting my packet together, we were following a power point from their command or Ft Know or whoever, and the dead line was way closer to the board date than what was on usarec. So, I don't really know.

Also, I am supposed to be on he "May board". They sent my corrections in yesterday, which was May 7th. So who really knows 🤷‍♂️. I don't know if they are different to active service and civilian. Remember, that usarec is tailored for service members. 

18 hours ago, DubbG29 said:

I find this very hard to believe. My recruiter told me tonight he believed only active duty are on the March and May boards. Which I don't believe as well.

I don't think that's accurate

1 hour ago, Seminole said:

Active duty are on every board. 

The only thing Ive heard of thats on 2 boards a year is commissioned officers trying to revert to warrant. 

Think you read that wrong. He was saying that civilians are excluded from the March and May board. Which I believe he is mistaken. I'm under the impression that no one knows what the hell is going on right now. Lol

I

8 hours ago, Fabulous Jewfro said:

So can someone confirm this or deny it? The deadline for July boards coming up and the only thing I'm waiting on is the flight phys , so it could make a world of difference lol

I’m in the same boat, flight physical is the only thing I’m missing at the moment. This would be a Hail Mary if true