Live Streaming this Summer

Hey y'all,

I've been working on a 50 states road trip for awhile now that starts this summer on June 7th. My goal is to live stream as much of the adventure as possible (pretty informal, grassroots style) and to feature the neat people I meet along the way. I've been interested in helicopter flights and flying for along time now and would love to show my stream some flytime. If I gave a pretty exact timeframe for when I'll be in each state, would any of the private pilots on this forum be interested in meeting up one afternoon and going on a flight with either me or just my camera?

I'd love to know your thoughts and to connect this summer if possible. Thanks for your time!
  • Like 1

Everyone has their own interests; however I’ve never understood why American’s take interest/pride in “visiting all 50 states”.

Of course, visit the nice places but what’s the real purpose of visiting say South Dakota or Iowa other than these odd “tagging” trips such as you describe?

Spending the same amount of money/time seeking out different countries and cultures would be far more interesting.

On 5/24/2020 at 11:06 AM, RisePilot said:

Everyone has their own interests; however I’ve never understood why American’s take interest/pride in “visiting all 50 states”.

Of course, visit the nice places but what’s the real purpose of visiting say South Dakota or Iowa other than these odd “tagging” trips such as you describe?

I'll let you know how it goes after my trip haha. Maybe you're right in some ways, but honestly I've been to some pretty low rated places only to be very impressed with the beauty and people that live there. In fact, your example of South Dakota (home of Mount Rushmore btw) was exactly like that for me. Wide open land, unique terrain, nice people, good hiking; The list goes on. I'm sure some states are better destinations on paper, but there's fun/adventure to be had (just about) anywhere in the world. So much of it is based on attitude and planning.