-10 5 and 9’s

Sorry for my shitty researching abilities. Trying to get a head start on all these 5 and 9’s I keep hearing about but all I can find is just some quizlet stuff which I’m sure is great but I want to see the actual TM. Tried searching through here too.

can anyone out there Hook me up?

5 minutes ago, nil5038 said:

Sorry for my shitty researching abilities. Trying to get a head start on all these 5 and 9’s I keep hearing about but all I can find is just some quizlet stuff which I’m sure is great but I want to see the actual TM. Tried searching through here too.

can anyone out there Hook me up?

5 and 9s are going to vary drastically between your initial airframe, so you'd have to be more specific. They're also very easy to memorize throughout the phases and no longer viable once you go to advanced. It would probably be more beneficial to study up on aerodynamics and army aeromedical.

I was wondering that. Saw on one of my searches it mention the th-72 5 and 9s and wondered what if I don’t get those.

thanks man. Any other advice on how to spend my time before I ship off? Flight school academics wise. And any specific source I should use for the ones you mentioned?

10 minutes ago, nil5038 said:

I was wondering that. Saw on one of my searches it mention the th-72 5 and 9s and wondered what if I don’t get those.

thanks man. Any other advice on how to spend my time before I ship off? Flight school academics wise. And any specific source I should use for the ones you mentioned?

Relax for a bit.  You will have plenty of time for 5’s and 9’s at Rucker.  Enjoy the down time while you have it.

I’m gonna echo the relax stuff. I came to Fort Rucker with ZERO flight knowledge or experience and so did many in my class. We all did just fine and had plenty of time to learn what we needed to learn. They really do make it easy to get through (with plenty of hard work and studying). Everything here is crawl walk run, you will know what you need to for the phase you are in.