Has anyone taken the Helicopter ATP written recently?

Has anyone taken the Helicopter ATP written recently? Been a long time since I took a written, back then you could get an ASA test guide and memorize the questions an answers but I hear the study guides like ASA are not the same questions anymore as the FAA has made changes to the testing process. So I'm curious to get a take on experiences that anyone else has had by studying one of the test guides and taking the actual ATP written.

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I figured I would answer my own question in case anyone is wondering the same thing that I asked about. I used the ASA ATP written test guide, memorized all the questions an answers. I took the ATP helicopter written yesterday and passes with a score of 90.

So I can report that there were a number of questions, that were not in the ASA ATP written test guide and to be honest with you, I have no idea what publications they were derived from as I had not seen them before. So bottom line, memorizing the questions and answers from the ASA ATP written test guide will only get you so far.

For what it is worth.