November 2020 board

22 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

My SIFT was 72, but I didn't have any MQ OERs, so maybe that is it?  Idk

Yeah I had all HQ and an MQ NCOER. I think my TIS may have swayed them away from me, Who knows though. Idk if an MQ OER would be the breaking point, hopefully you’ll make the January board! 

First time posting but I watched this thread and others, definitely was a lot of help so thanks everyone.

Selected S2S! November board 2020

SERVICE: Non-prior service 

GT: 137

SIFT: 47

FLIGHT: 100hrs + PPL 

APFT: 290

OPAT: Heavy

EDUCATION: H.S. diploma 

PHYSICAL: Stamped, no waivers

LOR: CW5, US Representative, Flight Instructor   

17 hours ago, JFont said:

I was selected on my second look. For context - I am a CPT with 4 years TIS. On my first look (May 2020 board) I was still a 1LT. 

If there are any other officers here who want to chat about what I did to strengthen my packet, hit me up. 

I may have a friend who is interested she is about to go to the CPT career course and is thinking about reverting. If so I’ll get with you.  

• Like 1

On 12/7/2020 at 2:58 PM, sunyforreal said:

I got my ATRSS reservation two weeks after I was selected, and my assignment instructions a little over a month after. 

Oh wow. That’s actually quick, just stressing because I deploy in a month & if the class date is in the feb-mar range I’ll get thrown on rear D. :( Thanks man. 

12 hours ago, Influke said:

Oh wow. That’s actually quick, just stressing because I deploy in a month & if the class date is in the feb-mar range I’ll get thrown on rear D. :( Thanks man. 

My report date is 13 June and I was selected in the September board. You mentioned feb-mar range: is this a 90 day deployment? If so you should be fine, they typically schedule us AD guys pretty far out from our selection dates it seems

8 hours ago, sunyforreal said:

My report date is 13 June and I was selected in the September board. You mentioned feb-mar range: is this a 90 day deployment? If so you should be fine, they typically schedule us AD guys pretty far out from our selection dates it seems

9 month deployment. I just don’t think they’ll send me if I’ll be returning a month after we deploy you see? But that’s relieving to hear the class date will probably be later in the year. Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...