7 minutes ago, DevilDog1775 said:

Fully qualified-not selected?  What were you rocking for credentials, bro? 🤔🤔

Technically NS-NC I suppose. Most def the SIFT that killed me..

SERVICE: 2 YEARS SPC, AD

GT: 114

SIFT: 47

APFT: 289

EDUCATION: Pursuing AGS. 40 credits completed, 3.86 GPA

Physical: Stamped/ No Waivers

LOR: O-3 TRP CO, O-5 BN CO, CW4 Aviator

AWARDS: ARCOM (1) AAM (1)

FQ-NS November Board. Reworked bio and fixed grammatical and structure issues. Updated APFT, College credits/transcript

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Qsmith3741 said:

Technically NS-NC I suppose. Most def the SIFT that killed me..

SERVICE: 2 YEARS SPC, AD

GT: 114

SIFT: 47

APFT: 289

EDUCATION: Pursuing AGS. 40 credits completed, 3.86 GPA

LOR: O-3 TRP CO, O-5 BN CO, CW4 Aviator

AWARDS: ARCOM (1) AAM (1)

FQ-NS November Board. Reworked bio and fixed grammatical and structure issues. Updated APFT, College credits/transcript

Don’t give up, brother...stay your course...seek other opportunities to strengthen your packet.

On 2/5/2021 at 2:24 PM, Qsmith3741 said:

FQ-NS X2. oh well. Congrats to everyone who got selected!

I wouldn’t say the sift was your issue. You’re not mature militarily so the next thing they would probably look at is your LORs and resume summary. Submit again in a year. Good luck

16 hours ago, Pmmeforstuff said:

Got selected on my second look!

SERVICE: 5 years, ssg, ad

GT: 115

SIFT: 41

APFT: 290

EDUCATION: bachelor's 2.3 gpa

LOR: O-3, O-4,cw5

AWARDS: ARCOM (1) AAM (1) JCOM (2) 

DEPLOYMENTS: 3

NCOER: x1 most qualified x1 highly 

Can I ask what you changed this time around?

6 hours ago, Jbail said:

Thought I’d ask those of you that just went through this. Is there still an in-person interview for your board or has that been changed because of covid? I haven’t seen anything about this. Thanks in advance.

I am a street to seater and I never had to go through a in-person interview board. I believe they got rid of them a couple years ago. 

42 minutes ago, JosiahDH said:

I am a street to seater and I never had to go through a in-person interview board. I believe they got rid of them a couple years ago. 

Wow I’ve been working on my packet for a year and a half now and had no clue there was no interview anymore. My recruiter led me to believe that it was still part of the process. I’m blown away. So after the packet is sent in it’s just a waiting game until results are out? Sorry if all this information is somewhere else on the forum. If it is please direct me to it.

9 minutes ago, Jbail said:

Wow I’ve been working on my packet for a year and a half now and had no clue there was no interview anymore. My recruiter led me to believe that it was still part of the process. I’m blown away. So after the packet is sent in it’s just a waiting game until results are out? Sorry if all this information is somewhere else on the forum. If it is please direct me to it.

I figured it out just by looking it up on google a bunch of times then letting my recruiter know, it definitely wasn’t obvious. As long as your packet is board ready, it should just be a wait, at least that is the situation for me. Places where you might find more info is the pages directly relating to the timeline as a whole. I’m not great at navigating this site but ill give what advice I can. 

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
20 hours ago, Nod135 said:

Can anyone else confirm that there are no longer in person interview boards for this program or does it vary per person? 

No there aren’t. Unless you’re going guard most states do an in person board. AD though does not conduct in person boards.