March 2021 Board

Greetings! The deadline for the March board was today. This is my second time submitting my packet, if anyone has any questions on the process feel free to ask!

GT : 121

SIFT : 46

APFT : 292

EDUCATION : 45 Credits

PHYSICAL : Stamped

LOR : O-4, O-5, CW5 CCWO, CW4

DEPLOYMENT: 3

NCOERs: 2- MQ, 4 - HQ, 1 - 2-2

WAIVERS : 2 x Moral 1 x AFS

Previous look: FQ-NS March 2020 NS-NC June 2020

Good luck everyone!

38 minutes ago, Qsmith3741 said:

What is NS-NC? Not Selected- Non Competitive? Is the one year period in between submissions from the first time you submitted? We've got very similar stats so im doubtful I'll get selected this January Board...fingers crossed though!

Yes, non-select, non-competitive. Just remember that each board is conducted to select a set number if candidates. If one board only needs to select 20 candidates and there's a bunch of rocket scientists and brain surgeons that applied it's going to be much more competitive than the board selecting 100 candidates from a pool of window lickers. 

32 minutes ago, Thedude said:

Yes, non-select, non-competitive. Just remember that each board is conducted to select a set number if candidates. If one board only needs to select 20 candidates and there's a bunch of rocket scientists and brain surgeons that applied it's going to be much more competitive than the board selecting 100 candidates from a pool of window lickers. 

Wow, I did not know that. I was under the impression that FQ-NS was given to everyone who did not get selected at that board. Thank you for this information.

9 hours ago, Qsmith3741 said:

What is NS-NC? Not Selected- Non Competitive? Is the one year period in between submissions from the first time you submitted? We've got very similar stats so im doubtful I'll get selected this January Board...fingers crossed though!

If you are a non-select for two consecutive boards then you are considered NS-NC. It’s been exactly one year since My last submission.

Good luck man, keep us posted

Hello everybody, this is my first time look and here are my stats:

Active Duty, 68W Combat Medic.

TIS: 35 Months

GT: 123

SIFT: 48

APFT: 275

EDUCATION: Associate Degree - 2.95 GPA / BS Aeronautics - (6 creds complete, 27 transferred) 4.0 GPA, Dean's List.

NCOES: BLC Graduate - Commandant List. 1059 made packet update deadline.

PHYSICAL: Stamped qualified.

LORs: O-3, O-5, CW4

DEPLOYMENT: None.

WAIVERS: None.

FQ-NS For January Board. Any suggestions on how to improve everything for the board this go around?

GT : 112

SIFT : 56

APFT : 291

EDUCATION : 15 Credits

LOR : O-3, 0-3, CW3, CW5

DEPLOYMENT: 2

WAIVERS : None

Previous look: FQ-NS Jan 2021

The recruiters said I had a pretty strong packet. Maybe it was just a really tough board or maybe it just wasn't strong enough.

3 hours ago, JMcKee said:

FQ-NS For January Board. Any suggestions on how to improve everything for the board this go around?

GT : 112

SIFT : 56

APFT : 291

EDUCATION : 15 Credits

LOR : O-3, 0-3, CW3, CW5

DEPLOYMENT: 2

The recruiters said I had a pretty strong packet. Maybe it was just a really tough board or maybe it just wasn't strong enough.

Thedude gave you some pretty good feedback on the post you made and I agree with everything he said. Just do a once over your packet for spelling/grammar. if you want me to review it for general errors I can.

Also, don’t beat yourself up too hard.. it’s kind of a numbers game when it comes to getting selected.

GT : 141

SIFT : 52

APFT : 282

EDUCATION : 58 Credits

LOR : O-4, 0-5, CW5

DEPLOYMENT: 0

WAIVERS : 1 Moral

Thinking about getting another LOR and adding that I'm taking more College Courses. Feels like the last board was super competitive. Hoping we all get a GO this round. Any advice is more than welcome

• Like 1

First board. Turned in for May board but recruiter hooked it up and put me on March board. 

GT: 115

SIFT: 45 

ACFT: 564

APFT: 273

EDUCATION: 90 college credits 

MILITARY: 13B SSG 8yrs TIS. Prior Service USMC 5 Yrs  MOS 6317 Aircraft Communications/Navigation/Radar Systems Technician, F/A-18

LORS: O-3, O-5, CW4

WAIVERS: none, almost had to do a AFS but signed DA 61 2 weeks before 8 yr mark

NCOERs: 2x MQ, 1xQ

First look. Been waiting a long time for this. 

GT : 129

SIFT : 50

EDUCATION : BA Business 2.7 GPA

LOR : CW3 SOAR, CW2, SNCO SOCOM, 1st LT USAF WSO, 1st LT USMC, Outdoors company CEO

Not great, not terrible, hopefully just right!

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, DevilDog1775 said:

Thank you for the comments...not 17 years old.  But, you might just be the jackass as you get easily spun up by reading and being concerned with “spam”...thank you again.

Haha, not spun up at all. I'm actually just sitting here drinking a nice whiskey sour and wasting time on the internet after getting home from flying.

Hello everyone, this is my second look.

ASVAB: 85, GT 118

SIFT: 52

Education: high school diploma, private pilots ground school

Flight Physical: stamped, no waivers

APFT: 253

Flight Hours: None

LORs: Retired CW4, Retired Army Ranger LTC, Retired Army Aviator Col, ground school instructor, and teacher.

Good Luck to everyone on this board, last board seemed really competitive from what I gather, hopefully we all get the best chance possible for this board and I can’t wait to see you all there if it all works out in our favor.

•  

Hey folks, long time lurker first time poster here. Very grateful to finally be listing my stats. Best of luck to everyone being reviewed this week! 

GT : 125

SIFT : 63

APFT : 283

EDUCATION : FAA A&P (Airframe & Powerplant) AMT Certification w/ 2 x AAS’s in AV Maint. Tech. 3.6 GPA. Deans List. 

LOR : O3, O3, O3, O5, CW4

NCOERs: 1 x MQ

Have about a years worth of commercial aviation maintenance experience prior to service, and Distinguished Honor on BLC 1059. 

18 hours ago, JMcKee said:

I had to reach out to the warrant board and asks few times before it was board ready. Had I not asked I don't think they would have emailed me about it. 

I got a hold of my regional recruiter and my waiver wasn’t approved in time, so I’m not on this board.

good luck everyone!

• Sad 1