May 2021 WOFT Board

37 minutes ago, NOS said:

Thank you so much! My son’s recruiter told him on Friday that the upcoming board in July is only for AD so she said she will not put the package in this Monday 24 May which is the deadline. Any advice you could give would be greatly appreciated. 

Blatantly put, that is B.S.!  Contact the recruiter’s leadership/commander and force the recruiter to do his or her job.  That information is incorrect.  Don’t let that recruiter cause you to miss your planned timeline.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, NOS said:

Thank you so much! My son’s recruiter told him on Friday that the upcoming board in July is only for AD so she said she will not put the package in this Monday 24 May which is the deadline. Any advice you could give would be greatly appreciated. 

Not sure that is true, im street 2 seat for July board, my recruiter told me deadline is July 11th. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MXCrewChief4Life623 said:

Correction...the number is 46 WOFT applicants, not 36.  Has anyone received his or her results? 

Wow seems pretty low still. I believe March's board had almost 70 WOFT selectees from AD duty alone! To add on @bhway25's question...were the 46 new applicants or was that the total number of WOFT applicants to include the FQ-NS carryovers from March's board? Sorry if you mentioned this earlier and I missed it!

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Kismat said:

Wow seems pretty low still. I believe March's board had almost 70 WOFT selectees from AD duty alone! To add on @bhway25's question...were the 46 new applicants or was that the total number of WOFT applicants to include the FQ-NS carryovers from March's board? Sorry if you mentioned this earlier and I missed it!

Good question...I do not know...

1 hour ago, Kismat said:

It is most likely 46 for the S2S side. My board (March S2S board) was around 40 with 20 or 21 being selected. The number includes fq-ns from the March board. It is likely that the active duty board your referring to had 70 selectees as s2s accounts for a lot less of the pilot slots, and is an entirely different board than AD. I don’t know how to check the stats for total AD applicants, all that I know is that they are not competing for the same slots as s2s, and usually find out about one week after the S2S applicants. Good luck to all!

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, JDM21 said:

It is most likely 46 for the S2S side. My board (March S2S board) was around 40 with 20 or 21 being selected. The number includes fq-ns from the March board. It is likely that the active duty board your referring to had 70 selectees as s2s accounts for a lot less of the pilot slots, and is an entirely different board than AD. I don’t know how to check the stats for total AD applicants, all that I know is that they are not competing for the same slots as s2s, and usually find out about one week after the S2S applicants. Good luck to all!

I’ll let y’all know (S2S) when the list is published, hopefully tomorrow...stay tuned.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2021 at 9:03 AM, NOS said:

The package deadline for the May board was 4 May 21. The July board is from 26-30 July and the deadline is 13 July. Make the recruiter do their jobs. Assuming your son has his flight physical and his SIFT test done there should be absolutely no reason not to make the July board.

9 minutes ago, Jbail said:

Recruiter just informed me that I was accepted. Huge relief after 2 years of building my packet

Our Son Selected First Look May 2021
Street to Seat / High School to Flight School

ASVAB GT: 110

SIFT: 53

OPAT: Heavy

EDUCATION: Graduates High School 29MAY2021 (this Saturday), 3.10 GPA

FLIGHT: 78.8 hours, 19.6 hours solo/PIC, Airplane Single Engine Land (ASEL) Private Pilot’s License

BOARD: May 2021

LORS: Aviation O-8, Aviation CW5, Aviation CW4, Aviation CW4, JROTC Instructor (Retired Artillery CW4), Michigan County Sheriff that has known my son and our family for 50 years

OTHER INFO: 120 hours of volunteer service between three separate civic organizations, 3 Years JROTC

PHYSICAL: Class 1A Physical, stamped

I have the privilege of swearing him in at MEPS this Thursday...honored and obviously proud as hell!
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jbail said:

Recruiter just informed me that I was accepted. Huge relief after 2 years of building my packet

Congrats! Same for me brother, recruiter just sent the text about 30 min ago. S2S results are out now for everyone wating.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MXCrewChief4Life623 said:

Congratulations to you!  My son is the one that was selected...you would see him!  LOL  Airborne!

If I see your son there I'll be sure to hello! I'm sure he'll be easy to spot due to age lol!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1