Upcoming WOFT board dates for S2S

Hello, does anyone have a firm date for the upcoming boards for WOFT S2S (civilian program). Or is there a reliable source where the dates can be confirmed. The package is complete, flight physical was completed. Working with recruiter for 2 years now board dates keep changing. Any information would be helpful. Thank you.  

Thank you. Recruiter insists boards are not at same time, did not submit complete package for July board because it was only for military members. New dates given for upcoming board are 23-27 aug with a submission date of 18 June.  Any advice would be appreciated. 2 years is a serious investment. Thank you. 

3 hours ago, NOS said:

Thank you. Recruiter insists boards are not at same time, did not submit complete package for July board because it was only for military members. New dates given for upcoming board are 23-27 aug with a submission date of 18 June.  Any advice would be appreciated. 2 years is a serious investment. Thank you. 

There is no board for august at all. I’m AD for the July board but they’re the same dates. From what I’ve been told Monday and Tuesday of the board are for S2S and Wednesday to Friday are for active duty. They will have earlier deadlines most likely so they can make the final deadlines. The upcoming board dates are:

26-30 July 2021 (19Jul21 usarec deadline)

20-24 Sep 2021 (13Sep21 usarec deadline)

15-19 Nov 2021 (08Nov21 usarec deadline)

I would get another recruiter and/ or voice your concerns to that recruiting stations 1SG or CDR. ICE complaints are also an option and they take those things pretty seriously to an extent.

Tell him hes wrong. These are open to everyone. That being said, you may not make that one because you need a ton of meetings and what not with like a BC etc etc. If you already have that, then theres no reason you can't apply.

Here are the reqs. https://recruiting.army.mil/ISO/AWOR/Civilian_WOFT/

To be honest, I don't see why you couldn't just submit them to the WO email yourself? But I imagine the S2S has a different submission path so your results may vary.

dates.JPG