JULY 2021 board

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2021 at 3:49 PM, Ladyinwaiting said:

No, I haven't posted my stats.  I planned on posting them when the results come out.  Whether or not I got selected. 

Weird... haha should just post em..

On another note I got the official email for S2S selection. Congrats to all! See you at Rucker soon hopefully.. I had to re do my fingerprints today because they had expired... need them done before they send me down to enlist...

Hoping active milper comes out soon for you guys since I just got that email today!

Best of luck 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, inquisitor90 said:

On another note I got the official email for S2S selection. Congrats to all! See you at Rucker soon hopefully.. I had to re do my fingerprints today because they had expired... need them done before they send me down to enlist...

Hoping active milper comes out soon for you guys since I just got that email today!

Best of luck 

Congratulations! Hope to see you down there!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, inquisitor90 said:

Best of luck 

Congratulations! Should all recruiters have the official list for S2S by now? My recruiter is still telling me he hasn’t heard any updates or news back yet? 

On 8/4/2021 at 6:13 PM, Shaun89 said:

Yup, 23 selected, 4 non-select

Would you be able to check for my name on the selection list? My recruiting office is getting smoked with COVID so there’s one recruiter working everyone’s issues. Corey Ackerson is the name, I appreciate you for your time if you do check.