Mystery Device

Steedjetcopter.jpg.ab99e54ab49b0068488acf0587e6d4b4.jpg

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this, but I'm making a customized, high-detailed version of this Steed from Conker: Live & Reloaded. I've outfitted this Steed with working elevators and rudders, a ub-16 rocket pod, and a Dillon Aero M134 minigun with a flash suppressor from an M61 Vulcan. But here's my question: 6009cbb3c94799001992c9bc.jpg.55ac16334caf72a2c2dd4cc4483b0cb4.jpg6009cbc021f52a0018cb9e38.jpg.47e14a4e719b5de39e6428654561bfbe.jpg What is the name of that orange antenna thing? This device is usually found in place of the Comanche's chin Gatling gun when it's only used for recon missions. Note, it's not just the comanche that uses this device. Basically any recon-based helicopters or unmanned helicopter drones use this device. The device's main body is orange with sometimes either a white or stainless steel tip that resembles a tribe spear or a custom javelin. That antenna device is the other thing I need for my Steed, but "orange helicopter antenna", "recon helicopter antenna", etc yielded no results in any search engines. I just wish I had more pictures of this device on other aircraft besides this comanche to show you what I mean.