Warrant officer essay

This is my draft and I was wondering what you guys think. Tough love please!! be very critical!! Thank you for reading and you're time

Why I Want to be a Warrant Officer

Ever since I remember, I have always been known to be a very hard worker and I always was the first one to volunteer to help with any job that was asked. My parents would refer to me as their “worker bee,” because I was always trying to find a way to help around the house. In my opinion, there is no harder job that I can think of, than being a United States Army Soldier. The discipline, hard work, and motivation that it takes to be an Army soldier is unlike any other job you could achieve as a civilian. The modern United States Army Soldier has the ability to completely change the strategy of how a battlefield operates through their ability to adapt to the situation, think on their own feet, and work together with a team mindset. I think that I will be a great addition to the United States Army ranks, due to my hard work ethic, my ability to adapt and overcome any challenge thrown my way. Through the hard work of being on a water polo team for 6 years, I understand the importance of being part of a team that can adapt, think, and overcome any enemy. 

Accountability, and responsibility was taught to me before I was even born, It's in my bloodline. As a United States Army officer you have the accountability, and responsibility to protect, defend, and serve with your fellow enlisted Americans from the enemy, fo, and anything alike. Being an officer is not just another pay grade with privilege, it's about taking ownership for your mistake and the mistake your soldier will inevitably make. I think I would make a superb United States Army officer, because I was team captain for my highschool water polo team, during this I was able to help manage my team, get them prepared and get them in the mindset of game time. I was also a lifeguard which I was usually tasked with watching eighty people or more at a given time.  I may not have much life experience managing people due to my age but I think how I was raised and taught far excited other people's life experience.

Although neither myself nor my family has ever had prior military service, I think I am the perfect fit to be a warrant officer for the United States Army. I have already achieved my civilian private rotorcraft license, and my unmanned aircraft recreational license and commercial license while at the same time doing college class at the local community college (redacted).  My plan when I  began college was to complete college and transfer to a 4 year university without any thought about joining the Army, however, after reading twenty or more helicopter books and listening to a variety of podcasts, I knew I had a life-calling where I would always regret not joining the Army and giving to my great country that I love.

I look forward to serving alongside such elite American men and women that protect this country to their best ability. It would be more than an honor to have the opportunity to become a rotorcraft aviation pilot defending the United States. 

Thank you for your time and consideration of this great honor.  

Sincerely, 

(redacted) 

On 10/30/2021 at 2:49 PM, Silas said:

This is my draft and I was wondering what you guys think. Tough love please!! be very critical!! Thank you for reading and you're time

Why I Want to be a Warrant Officer

Ever since I remember, I have always been known to be a very hard worker and I always was the first one to volunteer to help with any job that was asked. My parents would refer to me as their “worker bee,” because I was always trying to find a way to help around the house. In my opinion, there is no harder job that I can think of, than being a United States Army Soldier. The discipline, hard work, and motivation that it takes to be an Army soldier is unlike any other job you could achieve as a civilian. The modern United States Army Soldier has the ability to completely change the strategy of how a battlefield operates through their ability to adapt to the situation, think on their own feet, and work together with a team mindset. I think that I will be a great addition to the United States Army ranks, due to my hard work ethic, my ability to adapt and overcome any challenge thrown my way. Through the hard work of being on a water polo team for 6 years, I understand the importance of being part of a team that can adapt, think, and overcome any enemy. 

Accountability, and responsibility was taught to me before I was even born, It's in my bloodline. As a United States Army Warrant Officer you have the accountability, and responsibility to protect, defend, and serve with your fellow enlisted Americans from the enemy, fo, and anything alike. Being an officer is not just another pay grade with privilege, it's about taking ownership for your mistake and the mistake your soldier will inevitably make. I think I would make a superb United States Army Warrant Officer, because I was team captain for my highschool water polo team, during this I was able to help manage my team, get them prepared and get them in the mindset of game time. I was also a lifeguard which I was usually tasked with watching eighty people or more at a given time.  I may not have much life experience managing people due to my age but I think how I was raised and taught far excited other people's life experience.

Although neither myself nor my family has ever had prior military service, I think I am the perfect fit to be a warrant officer for the United States Army. I have already achieved my civilian private rotorcraft license, and my unmanned aircraft recreational license and commercial license while at the same time doing college class at the local community college (redacted).  My plan when I  began college was to complete college and transfer to a 4 year university without any thought about joining the Army, however, after reading twenty or more helicopter books and listening to a variety of podcasts, I knew I had a life-calling where I would always regret not joining the Army and giving to my great country that I love.

I look forward to serving alongside such elite American men and women that protect this country to their best ability. It would be more than an honor to have the opportunity to become a rotorcraft aviation pilot defending the United States. 

Thank you for your time and consideration of this great honor.  

Sincerely, 

(redacted) 

I'll be completely honest, I think you should take some time to work on this to come up with a clear and concise essay about what you want to say. I would recommend seeking help from one of your English Professors at your school - They are a resource you should fully utilize. There are a lot of grammatical and phrasing errors throughout. 

18 hours ago, Lumin said:

I'll be completely honest, I think you should take some time to work on this to come up with a clear and concise essay about what you want to say. I would recommend seeking help from one of your English Professors at your school - They are a resource you should fully utilize. There are a lot of grammatical and phrasing errors throughout. 

Ok, thank you. I knew going in i had more editing to do, but I just wanted to makes sure the bones of the essay were good.

• Like 1