Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm an active duty Soldier and I want to progress my career to become an Army Aviator. During the packet process I got stuck on the DA 61 form on block 22 "highest level service school attended". My question is what should I put down that would be acceptable in my situation, I haven't completed BLC. Can I put down something else or should I just leave it blank?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well here’s a tip always capitalize Soldier and Army when doing Army writing. Next, you specifically said you’re an active duty Soldier which means you’ve completed Basic and AIT both of which are education levels. So in your case just acknowledge on the DA 61 that you’ve completed Advanced Individual Training or OSUT. 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...