When do you find out your start date for common core?

Title says it all. I haven't reported yet to Rucker, but I'm at my house in Enterprise already still on PCS leave.

I know I have WOCS end of FEB, WOBC part A end of APR. But that's all I know at this point. 

I will be a SERE bypass, so I won't have to worry about that portion.  Just wondering when you generally find out when you start common core.

When I was there about a year and a half ago, it didn’t matter if you had a WOBC seat already or not, once you graduated WOCS you processed over to B/1-145th and they have the ability to plug and play as they see fit.  From what I saw they usually went first come first serve for WOBC.  Since you are a SERE bypass you might be able to get plugged into a CC class right away while the rest of your WOBC classmates go to SERE or you may have to wait for a bit.  

For me I was a SERE bypass as well, however I had to wait 2 weeks to get into CC because of WOBC and CC scheduling conflicts. There is a CC class start date but you have mandatory briefings to go to for a few days before the “day 0”

On 1/9/2022 at 9:45 PM, FrankieGoes2Hllywood said:

Title says it all. I haven't reported yet to Rucker, but I'm at my house in Enterprise already still on PCS leave.

I know I have WOCS end of FEB, WOBC part A end of APR. But that's all I know at this point. 

I will be a SERE bypass, so I won't have to worry about that portion.  Just wondering when you generally find out when you start common core.

Wtf SERE bypass? How'd you figure that out? What class are you in? Most of the courses after WOBC are managed by Rucker so...

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/11/2022 at 8:30 AM, jkray said:

When I was there about a year and a half ago, it didn’t matter if you had a WOBC seat already or not, once you graduated WOCS you processed over to B/1-145th and they have the ability to plug and play as they see fit.  From what I saw they usually went first come first serve for WOBC.  Since you are a SERE bypass you might be able to get plugged into a CC class right away while the rest of your WOBC classmates go to SERE or you may have to wait for a bit.  

For me I was a SERE bypass as well, however I had to wait 2 weeks to get into CC because of WOBC and CC scheduling conflicts. There is a CC class start date but you have mandatory briefings to go to for a few days before the “day 0”

Thanks for the info!

• 2 weeks later...