As The Rotor Turns

I know I am rarely here anymore, but I like to still say hello when I am, and fill all of you guys and gals in on the latest gossip... ::whisper::

Just wanted to briefly thank VR. I went through a rough year after the end of my marriage, and if it were not for Rey's Forum, I would not have met iflytandemrotor last year. My life had begun a flat spin, and he helped me pull out.

Just wanted to let you guys know that Jim and I got married in Las Vegas on the 29th of January 2005 at midnight  ::2thumbsat::

We are still here in TN, and LIGHT FLIGHT is still going strong. (Thanks to all you guys that are regular customers too! It is so cool to put voices with the names!)

I would post a picture but for some reason I can't figure out how (weird... because I know I have done it before.)

Unfortunately, Jim, myself and Light Flight won't be going to Heli-Expo this year, but please drink a beer or three for us!!

Lars

::cheers::