Who's hiring????? Anyone know???

I have been looking for a CFI position and it is not as easy as I thought it would be.  Most schools say that they only hire their own grads, looking for CFII or I need 300 hrs.  

Does anyone know who is hiring right now?  I would be greatful for your information.

Thanks in advance!

• 7 months later...

The demand for the CFI's is big in the spring because of the seasonal tour pilot hiring. Canyon, vegas, AK. 1000 hr guys punching out for a turbine job

There are still plenty of jobs. You just got to look and send out resumes, I had three calls in the last week about jobs. I am about to leave a job i have been in for less than 2 months for one that pays 3x with bennys.

Keep hammering away. Advice: Get you cfii , when I was intsructing it got me both cfi jobs I had. My instrument ticket has also qualified me to get on insurance policy's for vfr jobs with less time than the open pilot policy states.

good luck

rb

• 1 month later...
Guest Helicopter Flight Training Inc.
I have been looking for a CFI position and it is not as easy as I thought it would be.  Most schools say that they only hire their own grads, looking for CFII or I need 300 hrs.  

Does anyone know who is hiring right now?  I would be greatful for your information.

Thanks in advance!

We have a CFI Rotorcraft position open. If you are interested please send me your resume and information.

Peter Borneman

Helicopter Flight Training Inc.

2111 Smithtown Ave.  A

Ronkonkoma, NY 11779

Phone/Fax 631-588-2780

Email  easternhelicopte@aol.com