I need a new job...

markb

550 hrs 300 CB, 350 hrs R-22, 740 instruction given (280 of those instrument instruction in both aircraft) I have all FAA helicopter ratings and certificates except for the ATPL.

I will make a tremendous effort to keep your costumers just as happy and safe as the ones I have had the pleasure to work with so far.

I am used to working 14 hour days 6 days a week and will be more than happy to continue doing so as long as I get paid a minimum of $33.000 annually.

(And... no... I will not leave you once I get my 1000 PIC. I love instructing, but I just can't pay my bills where I am right now.)

I hope to hear from a company that appreciates an experienced instructor and willing to pay a few extra $ to keep a reliable and steady employee.

Hope to hear from you.

• 1 month later...
1100 now and well passed the 1000 PIC. I need a break.... I appreciate your inputs guys. I am well aware of Temsco, but they're not hiring right now and it's seasonal. Does anyone know who might be worth giving a call? This is even harder than getting my first job....

• 3 months later...
Guest mbisek@helicopterexperts.com
550 hrs 300 CB, 350 hrs R-22, 740 instruction given (280 of those instrument instruction in both aircraft) I have all FAA helicopter ratings and certificates except for the ATPL.

I will make a tremendous effort to keep your costumers just as happy and safe as the ones I have had the pleasure to work with so far.

I am used to working 14 hour days 6 days a week and will be more than happy to continue doing so as long as I get paid a minimum of $33.000 annually.

(And... no... I will not leave you once I get my 1000 PIC. I love instructing, but I just can't pay my bills where I am right now.)

I hope to hear from a company that appreciates an experienced instructor and willing to pay a few extra $ to keep a reliable and steady employee.

Hope to hear from you.

Position availiable

Call Mike 210-930-0125