Another Silver State Question

Do you have any more information on the class action law suite? I would be interested. I am in the process of filing a complaint with the Nevada attorney generals office.

SSH said they would send me a bill for the hours I flew and refund the rest. They said they would send it with in 10 days and now it has been a month and nothing, that is very tipical of them. You have to stay on them daily to get anything done.

I was at the Mesa, AZ location for 10 months, I started in May 2005. I have around 70 hours of flight time.

I contacted the lawyer in California and he said he did not want to take people on that are not from California. If anyone from Arizona is wanting to start one here lets get together contact some lawyers and get this rolling before Silver State folds and we get no money back.

• 1 year later...

Hello, just wanted to find out how your making out with SSH? I recently went to one of the seminars in NY and was called in for an interview - just wanted to get some futher information and see if you were still employeed with SSH and your personal experience with them - positve and negative feedback would be greatly appericated. I have read a lot of negative articles about the company (i.e the company is a pyramid scam and most students drop out because they can not get the required flight hours and so on... ) . I would like to know if there is any truth behind them.

Thanks