Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi All


Just wondering - if I were to complete an ATPL course in the US, would this be recognised worldwide? Could I fly in the UK for example? Would this route be simpler/more direct than trying to get JAA/JAR approval? Or is this a completely different ball game and/or the wrong question?

Edited by i4iq
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...