flight training

Hey

I was wondering if anyone has any information on Helicopter Flight Services out of lumberton NJ. I plan on starting my training there in about a month. I visited the school and the instructors and staff seem very professional however just want to be sure so any info would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Hey

I was wondering if anyone has any information on Helicopter Flight Services out of lumberton NJ. I plan on starting my training there in about a month. I visited the school and the instructors and staff seem very professional however just want to be sure so any info would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

> Hello, oddly enough I am considering training at their facility. I live in the Philadelphia suburbs and there are not many helicopter schools around, well they seeem to be the only one around. I have not visited the school yet and plan to take a intro flight in the next few months. If you check the web site, there are some pics and names of former pilots who trained there. Like any good reputable flight school, ask them for a reference then, I would try to contact one of them to see what thier experience is like. From the web site they seem very into the training and seem to be a reputable flight school. I am interested to see how you like the experience, let me know and good luck.