An introduction

PhotoFlyer

I would like to take a moment to introduce myself to those of you who don't know me, and those who do.

After some discussion with Rey (vertrefadmin) I have become a moderator for VR. This board was an immense help to me while I was in flight school, and I am glad to be given the opportunity to repay Rey and the members for their help and support, by helping to moderate the board.

I am active on several forums, spanning all of my interests, and I hope my experience can help VR to continue to grow.

If anyone has questions or concerns about the board or a particular thread please feel free to send me a PM and I will do my very best to help you.

-- Doug

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya photoflyer, congrats on your "promotion" , and i have 2 questions---One is for you, "is that 300 in your video there doing a split-S? "

and my other question is for matador, "could you please supply some specs of that helo/hairdo on the gal? ie: Vne, type of fuel, hover ceiling in/out of ground effect, max range,,,,,,etc... "

:)

Hiya photoflyer, congrats on your "promotion" , and i have 2 questions---One is for you, "is that 300 in your video there doing a split-S? "

and my other question is for matador, "could you please supply some specs of that helo/hairdo on the gal? ie: Vne, type of fuel, hover ceiling in/out of ground effect, max range,,,,,,etc... "

:)

No, not a split S. I don't know what it's proper name is, but I would call it a tail under. Basically, he gives it a bunch of aft cyclic, which drops the tail under the helicopter, then does a 180 pedal turn and pulls up.

The pilot is Denis Kenyon, I will look for the link to the whole video and post it for you.

--PF

Oh, I think that hairdo runs on a Hairnet based propellant. :D B)