New Flight School In Southern Oregon

To all those interested:

There is a new helicopter flight school opening in Southern Oregon named Timbermountain. We offer part 61 training out of Ashland, Medford, and Grants Pass airports. Our primary training aircraft is the Robinson R-22 and courses include Private thru CFI as well as private and commercial add-ons for fixed wing pilots.

If you have any questions please post here or email me at rhd52@hotmail.com

Thankyou

To all those interested:

There is a new helicopter flight school opening in Southern Oregon named Timbermountain. Our primary training aircraft is the Robinson R-22 and courses include Private thru CFI as well as private and commercial add-ons for fixed wing pilots.

Ah ha, so that's YOUR R-22's I keep seeing up around the valley lately. I saw, what I'm assuming was, one of your aircraft over by Lone Pine Elementary a week or two ago.

You know, I just had my intro flight about two weeks ago up north and seeing you fellas flying around is really taunting me and rubbing it in. :D

Good to see you guys around the valley!

-Matt

Matt,

If you are interested or want more information give us a call at 541-472-1486. It's about time someone started doing helocopter flight training in Southern Oregon!

Thanks,

Ryan

Hey it can't hurt to check your system out since I'm still in the "feeling out process" as far as schools go.

Is that your MD-500 I keep seeing buzzing around town as well? (as in, about an hour ago. :D )

Hey it can't hurt to check your system out since I'm still in the "feeling out process" as far as schools go.

Is that your MD-500 I keep seeing buzzing around town as well? (as in, about an hour ago. :D )

Actually, You might have seen me fly by. Just got back from a cross country in a MD500E from Valencia, Ca to Renton, Wa. I flew by the Ashland area yesterday. Was it silver and blue?

Scott

Actually, You might have seen me fly by. Just got back from a cross country in a MD500E from Valencia, Ca to Renton, Wa. I flew by the Ashland area yesterday. Was it silver and blue?

Scott

Couldn't catch the color off hand, but it was flying N->S so probably not you if you were heading up to WA.
Matt,

The 500's that you see flying around the valley belong to Brim Aviation in Ashland. I used to work for him, and we sometimes store a R-22 in his hangar. He mainly does 135 and 133 Ops.

Give us a buzz if your interested in taking a flight.

I might check that out. I am rather curious to see how different the R22 feels to the 300CB. Is your main office/base at Medford Int.? If I can scrape together some free time I'll give you guys a call this week.