Where are you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello to everyone! It's been a couple years since I've been on this site. I took the big dive.......sold

everything, moved from Alaska to oregon and took my helicopter training at Hillsboro Aviation. Got my commercial and CFI, but , sad to say, ran out of money before getting my instrument. Not flying at this time and trying to come up with more funds to get my instrument. Ohhhh if only I was a millionare! I would fly

till I was broke!! :D

I'm from Montana Creek Alaska...near Talkeetna or 100 miles north of Anchorage. I am a helo CFI and A&P looking for work.

Your Friend, "The Hoverbug"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Currently in Enterprise, AL... Home is Daytona, FL... started with fixed wing in West Palm Beach, FL (Lantana also).

Matt, who do you fly with down there? I have looked into some of the schools down there, but wasn't really impressed. If you would, lemme know what you think. I'm assuming PB Helicopters out of Lantana?

• 3 weeks later...

Small E. Texas town, named after Davy Crockett. Crockett, TX. Indent KDKR, formerly T56. My photo is me standing by HSI's N7534S at KDKR, TCHone is my CFII.

These pics taken back in Sept after my first Xcountry. Thats TCHone with me.

Picture_009.jpg

Picture_005.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Small E. Texas town, named after Davy Crockett. Crockett, TX. Indent KDKR, formerly T56. My photo is me standing by HSI's N7534S at KDKR, TCHone is my CFII.

These pics taken back in Sept after my first Xcountry. Thats TCHone with me.

Mechanic,

Your partner doesn't look very comfortable in that R-22...

Are his knees actually touching the glass?

-V5

Added my thumbtack, halfway between Cleveland and Pittsburgh, halfway between Chicago and New York. Right smack dab on the buckle of the rust belt in Youngstown, Ohio!

Mechanic,

Your partner doesn't look very comfortable in that R-22...

Are his knees actually touching the glass?

-V5

Volupturary5,

The leg room is ok in the 22, its the side to side that gets cramped for me. My CFI and I rub shoulders and elbows...While partial hanging out the doors. I am bumping 200 lbs, he is alittle bit lighter than I, but we are close to the same height..

Later

Volupturary5,

The leg room is ok in the 22, its the side to side that gets cramped for me. My CFI and I rub shoulders and elbows...While partial hanging out the doors. I am bumping 200 lbs, he is alittle bit lighter than I, but we are close to the same height..

Later

Mechanic,

Yeah, that was just tongue-and-cheek but you two are definitely comfortable in there.

-V5

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...