How to promote your future by participating in Internet forums

I pray that I'm never in a position where I have to come onto VR and post a memorial thread. I respect and enjoy every fellow pilot I come across, even those I don't see eye to eye with. I would never hope that someone else have an accident or incident. At the end of the day everyone is different, we all have different upbringings and history. We have different political views, religions, morals and goals, but in the end were all just people trying to reach the same goal, trying to live the same dream. We might as well share the goal and share the heartbreak and setbacks. Give back via these forums and any other way necessary and help each other achieve their goals, or as was said at Helisuccess "pay it forward" because we've all been there at some point, where we need that person to put in a good word for us, to help us understand the answer to a tough question or explain some strange prinipal to us, it's the easiest way for us to help and look out for one-another.

I may not like every person I meet, but you can bet I'll have your back and I'll do what I can to see you suceed.

• Like 3

As someone who is fairly new to VR, who is/was he? Did something happen to him or did he just stop posting?

For several years, Flingwing (John) was a real staple on this site, He was well liked and did what he could to promote safe flying. He also had a sense of humor, I always enjoyed his posts. Just for the record, I'm a lot more sarcastic than he!

• Like 3