Shawn Coyle Seminar July 2006

Eagle Eye Solutions, LLC Executive Director, Matt Johnson announces that a free seminar slot will be given away on www.verticalreference.com.

To show my appreciation to VR and all of it’s contributing members I am giving away a seminar slot to one person who is a member of Vertical Reference.

Visit: http://www.helicopterseminars.com/

Email info@helicopterseminars.com for more information on the drawing.

Thanks Rey-

For those VR members interested in entering the drawing for a free admission to the seminar email me your Name, address and phone number.

We will do the drawing the middle of June to provide adequate time for the winner to make travel arrangements. The drawing will entitle one person to attend the seminar at no cost. Any and all travel related expenses will be the responsibility of the winner.

You can email your information to matt@helicopterseminars.com or info@helicopterseminars.com

Thanks,

Matt Johnson

www.helicopterseminars.com

VR Members,

Just to follow up to my previous post, I have received a tremendous amout of emails for the drawing. Several people have indicated that they want to register now to secure a seat but also want to wait to see if they win the free slot. You may register now, if you are the lucky one that wins and have already registered/paid for the seminar you will be refunded your money.

Also, please ensure that you include your Vertical Reference log in name when you email your information.

We have a ton of great door prizes for this seminar already including a new David Clark helicopter headset. I look forward to meeting all of the VR members that attend.

Fly safe!

Matt Johnson

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks so much!!!! :) I can't tell you how excited I am to get the chance to attend this seminar. If anyone isn't familiar with Shawn or his books, you are missing out. Super informative, easy to read, but thorough, and a nice guy from what I can tell with the few dealings I've had with him online.

Anyone that has the inclination to attend, I would be more than happy to share a room (I will, of course, cover the whole cost of that). Drop me a PM, or better, just reply to this thread.

I hope to see a few forum members there, if anyone has the time, I would strongly recommend making the trip, I can't imagine a more informative seminar is going to be happening anywhere. As a student, CFI or pilot of any level, you will gain loads at the opportunity to hear Shawn speak. :D Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

We have received several emails asking if we still have seats available for the seminar. YES, we have seats available, you can register online at our website: www.helicopterseminars.com

The seminar is July 17th & 18th in the Greater Cincinnati Ohio Region.

Matt

Eagle Eye Solutions, LLC

513-678-4197

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick post-seminar follow up.........

Man, what a great opportunity. Sincerely. Learned a whole bunch from the man in the front and from those seated around me. I will be passing on quite a few potentially life saving tips. Matt, thanks so much for making this happen. I can't wait to attend the follow ups. I'll get in touch and I'm already making phone calls for future seminars. Thanks again..................

• 3 weeks later...

FYI-

We are doing another program in San Diego (Carlsbad) on Saturday, September 23rd. We hope to see some VR members there. I'm not sure of Rey's work schedule but maybe the man that keeps this kick A$$ site going may be there.

Fly Safe!

Matt